Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam Help

Pulling my hair out here...

5 days ago both my cameras stopped sending pics at the same time.

I wrote and called tactacam and finally got a call back.
    The tech insisted I get new sd cards - didn't work
    Then they suggested I do a hard re-set - didn't work

Now I haven't heard back in 2 days.

Frustrated because the problem seems to be the connection between my app and the cameras...not a hardware issue since both quit simultaneously.

Anyone have similar trouble / recommended fix?

I would recommend getting on Facebook and joining a Tactacam group. There’s lots of folks that can help you there.

Comment

Both of them stopped sending pics at the same time sounds like a data service issue in the area. That's an awfully huge coincidence otherwise.

Comment

I know this might sound crazy but have you tried updating the app on your phone? I just reactivated mine earlier this week after being off-line since February, and I was having issues too. As soon as I ran the update it fixed everything.

Comment

I can't account for why they both quit at the same time, but mine quit sending pictures back in early March. Finally got to the lease and got a tech guy on the phone and we did some troubleshooting. He determined that the SD card slot went bad and for me to send it in. Took about six weeks but was sent a new one instead of mine getting repaired.

Comment

I've had a few glitches like that and deleted the app and redownloaded and it started working.

Comment

No help, but I bought 2 Tactacam's at the local walmart for $35 each about a week ago. Might wanna check and see if yours has them on clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
                No help, but I bought 2 Tactacam's at the local walmart for $35 each about a week ago. Might wanna check and see if yours has them on clearance.
                I wish I could find that deal. I could use a couple more for that price lol.

Comment

Can you get in on their website to see if pics are there? If they are, it's sending them to their servers and your app is not receiving them. It seems doubtful two cameras went bad at the same time.

Comment

Tactacam Help

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    Can you get in on their website to see if pics are there? If they are, it's sending them to their servers and your app is not receiving them. It seems doubtful two cameras went bad at the same time.

How do you do this?

My camera stopped about a month ago. Ive tried everything but swapping the sd card. I need to try that. I just hate the idea of buying another sd card for a camera I do not think is going to work ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

google tactacam login and then login with your email and password

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                        How do you do this?

My camera stopped about a month ago. Ive tried everything but swapping the sd card. I need to try that. I just hate the idea of buying another sd card for a camera I do not think is going to work ever again.

Here's the direct website link: https://account.revealcellcam.com/

Comment

Re-installed the app and got 'em going.

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Here's the direct website link: https://account.revealcellcam.com/

Thank you!

Comment

I have one camera that hasn't sent a picture or communicated since 8/22. I went on the website and it shows active, full battery, great signal, etc., but again hasn't sent a picture there either. I am going to check it out on Thursday when we get to the ranch, but wondering if maybe mine is an SD card issue also? It was working flawlessly up until then....
                              My other 5 are working great....

Comment

Working...
                              X