Reloading stuff in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reloading stuff in Houston?

I'm going into Houston in 10 days and am looking to stop in a few stores that may have powder in stock. I heard mention of 10 Ring. What are some others? I will likely drop by Bass Pro.

Just curious, what powders are you looking for and have you checked Great Texas Gun Co across from Coulter Field on 21? I have a couple powders I no longer use/need.

Comment

Look up Baileys House of Guns. I would bypass BP and go straight there.

Comment

Looking for Hodgdon H4895 and Varget.
        I'm new to the Brazos Valley and I am not familiar with Great Texas Gun Co.

Comment

Lohman Arms is another option

Comment

I'd call 10 ring before stopping by. Last time I was there they didn't have too many powders.

It's a cool little shop but overpriced when compared to online shopping.

Comment

Carters country is hit or miss on what they have in stock, they have 4 stores around Houston. Gander Mountain stores usually have some, they keep it in a wooden case near the gun departments. I will have to see if I can find it but on another website I recall someone advertising reloading supplies in the Pearland area.

Comment

Houston re loaders supply. They work out of the house and need to call to set up appointment. But they have a lot of the hard to finds and good prices.

Comment

cypress-10ring posts weekly updates on stock on their fb page, i get a lot of power from there.

huntsville- able ammo

conroe- san jacinto shooter supply (small store, would call before going, very knowledgable)

Comment

If you get in a bind I'm pretty sure I have an unopened pound of H4895. I'm in Kingwood (NE Houston).

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Burdett and sons in college station had a good selection of powder the other day including both you mentioned. Not sure what's there now but just FYI.

Comment

If you are south, Big Guy's Shooting Supplies in Pearland has a lot stuff in stock. Good prices as well. I actually managed some Lil' Gun there about 6 months ago. Now if I could only find some H110......

Comment

I was in 10 Ring yesterday. They had quite a bit of stuff.

Comment

I stopped by Great Texas Gun co. today. They have lots of powder. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                              X