Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got any info on game cams that email or send pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
    What kind of signal does it work off of. Our cell phone recepition is poor.
    I have verizon wireless and can hardly get a call out at the deer lease. Moultrie uses at&t and it picked up a signal in the feeder pen great. Im not sure yet if it will erase pics wirelessly?Only thing i have noticed is that it drains the batterys fast if you set it to upload everytime it takes a pic. I need to get a moultrie panel for the gps adaptor. But this works great, Money well spent!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

i suggest looking into the Buckeyecams. We have 4 of them and love them

Comment

My setup.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bm2134 View Post
          i suggest looking into the Buckeyecams. We have 4 of them and love them
          What are the monthly plans on the buckeye?

Comment

Hopefully the phone will go off tonite when something walks in front of the camera!Its almost like christmas every time i get a text saying "you have deer".

Comment

Originally posted by LGLP View Post
              I work for a company here in Boerne that is a security management company...that may have just what you are looking for.

One of our clients has built a large pen on his land to capture axis bucks...we have a camera set up on an air card and we get emails each time the camera is tripped. We have the capability to view the (video) and press one button to shut the gate...voila...bucks in a pen!!

I am not on the sales team, so specs, pricing and such is not my specialty, so I would encourage you to check them out at www.timekeeperssecurity.com

Good luck with your search!
              Wow that looks pretty good too. Not bad for 399.00 a year. But i wounder how much the hardware cost?

Comment

Still working good. But these dam hogs are taking over!!!! Im gonna have to take a night off and spend the night with my AR out there...
                Attached Files

Comment

This was from tonight. The one before from lastnight.

Comment

Here it is.. Sorry
                    Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to reset the date when me and the wife went to fill the feeder up and add the moultrie power panel today, So the date is off. But this was tonight also. This dude always shows up alone. Looks like a pretty big boar.. Take a guess on how big he is???????
                      Attached Files

Comment

Man i like this im pretty much sold. It sure beats running up to the ranch to pull my cards this will tell me when i need to be up there

Comment

need to get the china camera supplier to come up with one that could use a cloned sim card.....then you could just use your existing cell phone setup....then just a matter of getting the sim cloned...or I wonder if you could even do an add a line for the $9.99 a month, just use that sim?

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                            need to get the china camera supplier to come up with one that could use a cloned sim card.....then you could just use your existing cell phone setup....then just a matter of getting the sim cloned...or I wonder if you could even do an add a line for the $9.99 a month, just use that sim?
                            I like the way you think!

Comment

Buckeye cams are expensive, but so worth it. You do not have a yearly or monthly charge. It sends the pictures to a website link, and thats where you can access all you pictures seperated by each camera. You buy a solar panel, and you never ever have to touch your camera ever again, unless you want to move it. Pm me if you have any questions

Comment

Originally posted by bm2134 View Post
                                Buckeye cams are expensive, but so worth it. You do not have a yearly or monthly charge. It sends the pictures to a website link, and thats where you can access all you pictures seperated by each camera. You buy a solar panel, and you never ever have to touch your camera ever again, unless you want to move it. Pm me if you have any questions
                                Agree I have 2 buckeye, they work well and the pics are great. Ditto on solar charger I have one connected to one cam and if the dang cows would leave it alone I would never have to touch it.

Comment

Working...
                                X