That was a bad feeling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lost me at Pop!

I know the feeling. I didn't blame my messed up pants on my pop/dad though. I did it on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      I've done that once or twice at a red light when people had those "spinners" hubcaps.
      Oh yeah, man I ain't seen spinners in years. There for a while they were popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        You lost me at Pop!

I know the feeling. I didn't blame my messed up pants on my pop/dad though. I did it on my own.
        I cannot believe y'all don't call it pop. That blows my mind. My cousin from South Dakota calls it Soda, my cousins from Missouri call it soda, my cousins from California call it soda. What the heck.

I had to go in and pre-pay for my gas. The girl at the cash register noticed my pants. Didn't ask what happened surprisingly. Or maybe not that surprisingly. She probably figured I peed on myself.
        Last edited by okrattler; 09-15-2022, 06:11 AM.

Comment

I was sitting on my deer stand one morning after driving most the night in darkness so I could get there for the early opening season morning hunt. I was dosing. When I opened my eyes I looked up to see low clouds coming straight at and over me. Gave me the almost woozy feeling that I was flying. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
            I was sitting on my deer stand one morning after driving most the night in darkness so I could get there for the early opening season morning hunt. I was dosing. When I opened my eyes I looked up to see low clouds coming straight at and over me. Gave me the almost woozy feeling that I was flying. Weird.
            Oh yeah and I'll tell you what else is weird. Driving in a snow storm at night when there's big ol snow flakes coming down. That jacks with me bad.

Reminds me of a Starwars movie if it's at night. Looks like you're in the cockpit of an X-Wing and stars are hauling *** by you.

Comment

Did that at a boat ramp once. Both trucks beside me took off. My foot went through the floor trying to prevent something that wasn't happening

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I cannot believe y'all don't call it pop. That blows my mind. My cousin from South Dakota calls it Soda, my cousins from Missouri call it soda, my cousins from California call it soda. What the heck.
                It's called a coke unless it's a Dr. Pepper. Just clarify what kind of coke you want.

Comment

Funny story! We've all been there

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                    It's called a coke unless it's a Dr. Pepper. Just clarify what kind of coke you want.
                    Oh yeah. Well I can get behind that cause I drink Coke. So that's easy. I should have been a Texan.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

I had to go in and pre-pay for my gas. The girl at the cash register noticed my pants. Didn't ask what happened surprisingly. Or maybe not that surprisingly. She probably figured I peed on myself.
                      Soda and pop are both yankee terms. Everything is a coke, whether it is coke, dr pepper, mountain dew, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        Did that at a boat ramp once. Both trucks beside me took off. My foot went through the floor trying to prevent something that wasn't happening
                        Well hey at least you were stomping that brake. My dumbass buddy hit the gas backing up to a pond once and backed the pickup off in it.

Comment

A few months ago I pulled up to my bank to sign some papers, I was in a big hurry, got out of the truck and did not have it in park, had to run it down in the parking lot, luckily it did not hit anything, I thought I got away without anyone seeing me, when I walked into the bank my banker said, " dang you move well for an old man " lol

Comment

It’s not called Pop or Soda around here. It’s all Cokes. If I tell someone to bring me a Coke it better be a cold Dr Pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              It’s not called Pop or Soda around here. It’s all Cokes. If I tell someone to bring me a Coke it better be a cold Dr Pepper.
                              I think pop is an Oklahoma thing at this point. I ain't met anyone else from anywhere else that call it that. It's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                A few months ago I pulled up to my bank to sign some papers, I was in a big hurry, got out of the truck and did not have it in park, had to run it down in the parking lot, luckily it did not hit anything, I thought I got away without anyone seeing me, when I walked into the bank my banker said, " dang you move well for an old man " lol
                                Ahahahahaha oh crap. That'll scare ya!LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X