Looking for Help Moving my 5th Wheel Camper - Coryell County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Help Moving my 5th Wheel Camper - Coryell County

I'm hoping there is someone near or in a circle from Goldthwaite-Hamilton-Gatesville-Copperas Cove-Lampasas that might want to loan me a little of their time by moving my camper a tiny bit to get it back where I want it. I don't have a truck with a hitch and can't get the person that moved it originally to fix it. Long story. I'll make it worth your time if you want to meet me out there (near Pearl, TX) this weekend or some other time.

Thanks in advance.

I'd come give ya a hand, Casey. But have a camper on the back of my F250 right now. And no way to get it off by my self. Hopefully, someone steps up!

Comment

Might be a dumb question but is it an actual 5th wheel or a gooseneck? I’m not going to be any help either way because I couldn’t move it with my truck either but might make a difference for someone else

Comment

5th wheel. Thanks

Comment

I have a gooseneck to 5th wheel conversion you can can borrow if helps.

Comment

Thanks everyone. To the top for some help. I really just need it repositioned where it sits. I think we're talking 30 minutes tops to get it done once inside the gate.

Thank you in advanc.e

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              I have a gooseneck to 5th wheel conversion you can can borrow if helps.
              This is an option but how do we get from Rowlett to central Texas?

Additionally...does anyone have a B&W 5th Wheel hitch I can borrow as Michael has a truck we could use to do this.

Comment

If you can’t get help let me know, looks to be about 2 hours one way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  If you can’t get help let me know, looks to be about 2 hours one way for me.
                  Ouch! That's how far it is from me, hence why this is so difficult. I'll let you know certainly appreciate it.

I'm hopeful someone within a short drive can help but so far it's not gelling.

Comment

Is the camper in Pearl? I'm possibly going to Lometa Friday evening or within the next two weekends

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                      Is the camper in Pearl? I'm possibly going to Lometa Friday evening or within the next two weekends
                      It is just a couple (yes 2) miles outside of Pearl.

Can you help? Want to help?

Comment

If you get a gooseneck hitch I can help Sunday or any day next week. Have 3/4 ton Duramax and live in Goldthwaite. Text only three25nine38seven15four Prefer doing it mid morning or so.
                        Last edited by doghouse; 09-14-2022, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I'm in Lampasas and can move it for you.
                          Call me. 512-567-5408

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                            I'm in Lampasas and can move it for you.
                            Call me. 512-567-5408
                            I'm close on a solution with Michael but will let you know if it falls through. Thank you very much!! I may end up calling you.

Comment

Working...
                            X