No announcement yet.

Honeymoon Destination Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consider St. Martin and Anguilla. We love Anguilla but not sure what the covid regs are

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      I'd go somewhere there is a good possibility of rain and bad weather.
      I like your style!

Comment

We are getting married in 2 weeks and are headed to Sandals Grande St Lucian and have heard nothing but great things about that place

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          To the Op. pretty important question. What’s yalls age bracket and do you want to go excursion more or night life?
          By the time we're married I'll bee 33 and she'll be 29. We're both very adventurous and enjoy doing all kinds of outdoor activities, as well as those in the bedroom. Somewhere that offers inshore or offshore fishing, scuba diving, spear fishing, golfing, ziplining, horseback riding would probably be fine. We still like to let loose though so some sort of night life would be an added plus.

Comment

Sandals St. Lucia or Sandals Negril Jamaica

Comment

We did Sandals in Barbados for our honeymoon. I was skeptical because I had never really had a good all inclusive experience but we got the butler package and it was super easy to schedule our reservations, etc. I would recommend it.

My favorite thing we did was a cookout type thing the locals have once a week, I think Friday evening if I remember right, authentic local food, plenty of drinks and music, and just enough tourists go check it out to keep you feeling safe.

Comment

I'm going to color outside the lines a bit but my recommendation is The Sasakwa Lodge in Tanzania. It is THE MOST MAGNIFICENT PLACE I have ever been!!!!! You will never forget the experience! Every aspect of it from the rose petals on the floor leading to a beautiful bath covered in rose petals with champagne upon arrival to the unbelievable scenic beauty of the Serengeti...all built with no budget by Paul Tudor Jones. I've seen the most jaded world travelers melt before their feet ever got off the private aircraft transporting you there.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                  I'm going to color outside the lines a bit but my recommendation is The Sasakwa Lodge in Tanzania. It is THE MOST MAGNIFICENT PLACE I have ever been!!!!! You will never forget the experience! Every aspect of it from the rose petals on the floor leading to a beautiful bath covered in rose petals with champagne upon arrival to the unbelievable scenic beauty of the Serengeti...all built with no budget by Paul Tudor Jones. I've seen the most jaded world travelers melt before their feet ever got off the private aircraft transporting you there.
                  I was intrigued until i saw the $2,100 per person per night rate.

Comment

Originally posted by breeds13 View Post
                    I was intrigued until i saw the $2,100 per person per night rate.
                    Tis a bit pricey ......if not now maybe an anniversary down the road. that said there are some wonderful lodges that make for an incredible experience in Africa. very romantic. I've been numerous times including Tanzania, Kenya, Zimbabwe , S. Africa, Botswana . If plausible its worth a little research. Happy to share other lodges I've been to if interested

Comment

Quepos and Cabo are great and also offer outstanding fishing with all inclusive resorts!!

Comment

St Lucia sandals. You can go to all three resorts there. We stayed at la toc location.

Comment

Some news from Sandals resort in the Bahamas.

A US couple staying at the luxury Sandals resort in the Bahamas suffered convulsions and complained of feeling ill before their death, detectives said.

Comment

Wow that’s aweful! Zero details

But I’m oddly curious to the details that lead to this

Comment

Working...
                            X