Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still time to join!

Comment

Up to 17 competitors now. I expect to start receiving checks from folks any day now as well. This is only the Paypal group.

Todd

Comment

email sent

Comment

Got it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still time...

Comment

I’m in. Need to shed weight before my elk hunt in September. Will enter tomorrow.

Comment

Now up to 18 people, with three more in the works and still waiting on checks that were promised. So, let's say 21 probably plus probably another 10 or so in a week or so. That would put us at around 30 people with a payout of $600, give or take. Again, that's an estimate based on what I've been told by folks who said they sent checks.

Todd

Comment

Just sent in my $$

Comment

Just sent you an email. I'll paypal same day you send me the info. I have one more trip to Virginia next week then after that my travel will slow down and I can help admin it.

Comment

Sounds good guys. We now have 21 registered members and BigL will make 22. I expect to start receiving a few checks soon as well.

Todd

Comment

Where's the link? My wife told me I've been looking like a hippo and need to commit, and told me she's been feeling like one, but has no interest in competing...

Comment

I’m in. Need some motivation to shed 20# or so. How many are on board now?

Comment

Send an e-mail to me at the e-mail address: thbloser2018@gmail.com and I will send you information about paying and we'll go from there. Registration closes on the 15th, so make sure if you are interested, that I receive an e-mail before that date.

Todd

Comment

As of today, we have 25 participants. That number may go up a bit before the 15th. I am receiving a few checks here and there. Registration closes on the 15th, so we should have a final count around that time, but as of right now the pot is $500. I also hope to secure a few donations along the way.

Todd

Comment

Still time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X