• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it and responded.

Comment

To the top...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Right now we have 12 entrants, for $240. But, I have not received any of the mailed checks yet, so I suspect that number will at least double in the next couple of weeks before the Jannuary 15 deadline.

Todd

Comment

I'll be down. Need to be healthy again.

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in...wife bought Kentucky Derby tickets for my Christmas present. I need to lose about 50 pounds before May 5th!

Comment

Has anyone been able to log into the site through Tapatalk? I think I found it “pro boards support forum”? But it won’t accept my log in. I am logged in regularly though

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                    Has anyone been able to log into the site through Tapatalk? I think I found it “pro boards support forum”? But it won’t accept my log in. I am logged in regularly though

I would like to. I can’t even find it when searching though. Can you PM me how you found it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The only way we can use Tapatalk is if I register the forum as viewable by anyone/everyone. Closed forums are not allowed. I would LOVE to be able to use Tapatalk, but I really don't want to make our pictures and posts viewable to just anyone that happens upon the forum.

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
                        I'm in...wife bought Kentucky Derby tickets for my Christmas present. I need to lose about 50 pounds before May 5th!
                        Send me an e-mail at the address I posted earlier and I'll get you signed up!

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
                          The only way we can use Tapatalk is if I register the forum as viewable by anyone/everyone. Closed forums are not allowed. I would LOVE to be able to use Tapatalk, but I really don't want to make our pictures and posts viewable to just anyone that happens upon the forum.

Todd

That’s probably a good idea, lol

Comment

Still time to register!

Todd

Comment

Email sent. Up for more people to join!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Why not! I could stand to lose about 30... I'm in!! Sending email!!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X