Who All Does This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who All Does This?

We all pretty much wash our vehicles every now and then, but who here has their house pressure washed and cleaned?
    And if so, what’s the going rate to do so?

Cheaper to buy a decent pressure washer and do it yourself. You'll have it next time you want to pressure that truck too!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      We all pretty much wash our vehicles every now and then, but who here has their house pressure washed and cleaned?
      And if so, what’s the going rate to do so?
      I hired a company here in Houston to wash my home I was concerned about the washer blowing off the paint.
      He informed me that they do not use pressure washer on the homes only for driveways and sidewalks.
      They soft wash the homes..
      Sprayed with a cleanser then low pressure to rinse off.. I had all windows cleaned also..
      It was a little pricey but house looked great!

Comment

I get my tile roof, house, driveway, sidewalks etc done every few years. Its expensive

Comment

Get a pump sprayer and a brush. Pour one gallon of bleach in a 4 gallon sprayer and fill it up with 3 more gallons of water. Pump it up and start spraying, then brush with a brush on an extension pole. Rinse with a water hose or a light pressure washer.

Comment

Working...
          X