Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold/Silver Backed Digital Currency (Kinesis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold/Silver Backed Digital Currency (Kinesis)

“We are to be ruined now by the deluge of bank paper.” –Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Cooper, 1814. ME 14:61

If only Thomas Jefferson could see how much worse and out of control inflation has become in our time. I will not write a novel here explaining how over time our currency has been decoupled from anything of worth and is backed by nothing, how it has lost almost all of its value, and how this relates to the obscene amount of debt our nation has incurred. I will simply mention that, for good reason, these activities were viewed by many of the creators of this country as corrupt banking practices that threatened the country itself.

"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; & that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale” -Thomas Jefferson to John Taylor, 1816

Irresponsible and excessive government spending has accrued trillions in debt, that they then attempt to cheat repayment of it by devaluing our currency. This allows them to match the numerical amount owed but at a lower value, since each dollar paid is worth less than at the time the debt was incurred. The casualty of course, is us. Because our dollars have also lost their buying power. It is referred to by many as an additional invisible tax. There has never been a larger volume of money created out of nothing at any point in this nation’s history than the last year. If you are tired of it, then I have an alternative to suggest. Kinesis is a company that offers gold and silver backed digital currency. Each silver backed digital coin (KAG) is worth one ounce of silver, and each gold backed digital coin (KAU) is worth one gram of gold. And yes the gold and silver is actually stored in a vault that is regularly audited to ensure the value of your KAG and KAU. You can easily convert the KAU and KAG to any other currency like USD or euros or even other cryptocurrencies on your Kinesis account. They even give you a debit card that enables you to buy anything with your KAU and KAG just like you would with your typical debit card. As the value of gold and silver increases, so too does the value of your KAG and KAU coins. In many ways it is better than paying with physical gold and silver because you don’t have to worry about ensuring a customer’s money isn’t counterfeit, and because you don’t have the burden and risk of carrying it around in your pocket. Every other cryptocurrency is backed by nothing, and is essentially as worthless as fiat money. This is the only one that is backed by something physical, which is the reason it is the only one I own. If you are interested in opening a Kinesis account, then you may do so via the following link.

Working...
X