No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got 'er done this morning, but rep ranges were a little all over the place. Back and leg supersets.

Sled leg press/t-bar row
    Leg extension/BB row supinated grip
    Front squat/weighted pull up
    Back squat/Hex bar row neutral grip

I haven't done legs in a week so I'm pretty sure I'll be walking like a penguin later today.

Comment

Missed Friday-Sunday with hunting.

Was late this morning catching up on sleep but will be going in for lunch.

Comment

Totally trashed it out last weekend. Was my daughters birthday. Can’t have a party without beer and cake!

Took 3 days off. My legs were roasted. Started back up Saturday. I’m off for 9 days. I hit my Bowflex M5 this morning. Fixing to get on the bike in the house and crank out 8-10 miles. The pro form bikes with iFit are legit FYI.

If all goes well I’m headed to far west Texas for Aoudad early Thursday so today and tomorrow will be my last workouts till then I think. Probably recover Wednesday and hope my training paid off in the mountains.

Comment

I got a crappy attitude today so I took it out in the gym. Chest and biceps today with 5X5 on chest and 5X8 on biceps. A heavier day than usual just because my attitude sucks for some reason.

Incline bench press/preacher curl
          Bench press/BB curl
          Incline cable fly every setting to flat/hammer curl bar
          Seated wide grip chest press/arm blaster curls

Maybe I need a crappy attitude every day.

Comment

Knocked out a push day yesterday and had a good pull day this morning.

Cardio or Legs tomorrow. Haven't decided yet.

Comment

Not today. Family didn't leave my house until late and I turned my alarm off this morning. I don't even remember doing that!

Comment

Cardio this morning.

Legs tomorrow

Comment

I'm not feeling very well today, but managed to make it in. I'll call today an active recovery day. Back and triceps is all I could muster up for.

I hope for a better day tomorrow.

Comment

I'm still a little nauseated, but pushed through to get it done today. Ii'm just glad I didn't hurl!

Chest ,biceps and legs done. Headed to the lease for a weekend of cleaning up camp. It's gonna be a hot one too!

Comment

It was a hot, hard weekend at the lease! I lost 5 pounds over the weekend and I'm pretty sure it was all water weight. I'm pretty dehydrated, but I'll get some Pedialyte at lunch.

Chest and biceps today. 5X5 on chest and 5 X8 on biceps.

Bench press/preacher curl
                      Incline bench press/BB curl
                      Seated wide grip chest press/DB hammer curl
                      Chest fly on pec deck/Incline DB curl

Back and legs tomorrow

Comment

Ill be back in today at lunch (missed the last 4 days due to hunting )

Comment

Knocked out a good push day!

Hoping to make it two days in a row tomorrow!

Comment

Man, I was sleeping HARD when the alarm went off. A little pre-workout and some coffee got me jump started this morning. Back and legs supersets 5X8.

BB row/sled leg press/calf raises
                            BB row inverse grip/leg extension
                            Seated row/back squat
                            Weighted pullups/front squat

Chest and triceps tomorrow

Comment

Pull day completed (avoiding legs like the plague lol)

Legs tomorrow.... Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Pull day completed (avoiding legs like the plague lol)

Legs tomorrow.... Maybe

NEVER skip leg day!

Comment

Working...
                                X