Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck, prayers for a good and quick outcome

Comment

Good luck to your wife. Hope it all turns out well.

Comment

Prayers up for y’all David!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry, I’m just mad that they could loose her in their “negative pressure” room for hours waiting on test results for test they never gave her…. Meanwhile she has a 102 temp and can’t breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            A lot of nurses are going contract for the $$$$ which is causing a lot of areas to lose their regular employed to the competition.
            My buddies ex wife is a ER Trama nurse, and moved from McAllen to
            San Diego Ca , on contract + housing, then from California to Hawaii for a massive amount contract + housing
            It’s the new way
            Before she left McAllen she was training Filipinos and Indian’s here on contract !
            Seems the RGV and smaller hospitals across the USA are doing this a lot
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-29-2021, 06:21 PM.

Comment

San Antonio ERs are seeing 6 plus hour waits for non life threatening patients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                My buddies ex wife is a ER Trama nurse, and moved from McAllen to
                San Diego Ca , on contract + housing, then from California to Hawaii for a massive amount contract + housing
                It’s the new way
                Before she left McAllen she was training Filipinos and Indian’s here on contract !
                Seems the RGV and smaller hospitals across the USA are doing this a lot
                Yuuup. A buddy of mine owns a nurse staffing company and he has a ton of nurses that left their normal shift work. I don’t know what percentage he takes for placement, or exactly how many nurses he has working for them, but I do know that he has cleared over $700K a month for numerous months in a row. Crazy times!

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                  Sorry, I’m just mad that they could loose her in their “negative pressure” room for hours waiting on test results for test they never gave her…. Meanwhile she has a 102 temp and can’t breath.
                  Sorry to sidetrack. Hope she gets seen and gets some relief immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                    David, been following this, please don’t get discouraged and know a lot of us are praying for and hoping your wife gets better. Trouble breathing is very scary, I know this happened to a close family member of mine. Keep letting us know how she is doing. Praying, Lord please be with and heal David’s wife.

Comment

Sorry to hear you guys are having so much trouble , this Covid has everything so messed up all over it’s not just at your location.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        TBH loves them some conspiracy regarding all things covid.

My buddy told us this weekend his nurse wife is now making $100/hr. Keep that demand high
                        yes, because others are walking off the job due to vaccine mandates. it's not a conspiracy theory.

Comment

Prayers for strength and healing and that she be seen and treated soon.

Comment

Hopefully your wife has be seen, tested, and is doing better. I went thru the same thing at S&W in Georgetown when I had all the signs of covid in Jan 2020. After hours in the waiting room I was called back and they did a test, and hours later, they said I was good to go home. No way will I ever go back to any of them...

Comment

We are home now.Pneumonia is what they are thinking but couldn’t confirm it. We go to the doc in the morning. They basically forgot she was there until I called and wanted to know what was going on. Thanks to everyone for the prayers. This Covid stuffs no good I can tell you that. Prayers to all .

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                                This…all across Texas. Nurses are walking off from their shifts on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                You’ve hit the nail on the head. The nursing and med tech shortage in this country is truly a crisis. Can’t believe we don’t hear more about on the news.

Comment

Working...
                                X