• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
    My faith,My family, my wife, my son
    This. As well as my daughter.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Four well behaved and respectful Children have to top the list. All active with very good grades. Can’t wait to see what their future brings:

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Woman, yes. Lady? Well...um...

My apologies. When I referred to the OP as a woman in an earlier post, I did not mean to imply that he is not a lady.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          My apologies. When I referred to the OP as a woman in an earlier post, I did not mean to imply that he is not a lady.
          Did you mean to imply that “he” is a lady? I am so confused these days. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Congrats on your accomplishments and thankyou for your service sir.
            thank you

Comment

Getting MisterSanders to move away. Got my property value up and removed a bad influence to my kids.

Comment

My Family

Comment

Successes:

Helping raise two great kids thru college (22 & 26)

Saving enough to retire in good health and become a better husband and dad without the rat race.

BP

Comment

Oh well......mine was 50 years and 2 days ago, married my high school sweetheart. Still going strong. It is amazing how fast time has flown by since the Kids got it of school back in the 90s. It has been a great ride! Just saying......cC
                    And to top that off, raised 2 fine young men, although they were boys growing up. They have absolutely great work ethics and even better family values.....

Comment

Aug the 5th of 2003 at 7:30 in the evening I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior

Then June the third of 2012 I married me one special lady!

Comment

I’m young and single with no kids to brag on yet, but at 25 years old I just finished construction on my new home on 5 acres which I’m pretty dang proud of. That’s in a tight race with my family and career.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                          Aug the 5th of 2003 at 7:30 in the evening I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior

Then June the third of 2012 I married me one special lady!
                          And what a faithful servant of God you’ve been sir. Thankyou for everything that you bring to this forum on behalf of many I’m sure.

Comment

We are still raising our young kids so it’s too soon to call them MY success. I would have to say having a healthy and close relationship with my wife has been one of my greatest successes.

Comment

My two boys
                              Attached Files

Comment

Being able to get a medicine bottle open before my wife says "Here, give it to me and let me get it open".

Comment

Working...
                                X