Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I wouldn't.

I also wouldn't invite a man to a punch in the face contest and not show up when he said he was on his way.

I don't reckon I'd invite a man to a punch in the face contest at all, actually. It's been my experience that punching a man in the face generally leads to them wanting to punch back, and that part isn't nearly as much fun. Plus I have a really big nose, and fists always seemed to find it, and I don't want to be punched in the nose anymore.
    This is some TBH Fans Only type content right here!

Comment

This thread started real strong and a fist fight involving a Walmart parking lot, a yellow corvette, and a 4 hr road trip could have made it epic but it just didn’t happen... yet

Comment

If someone wants to give out a proper beat down, I have a guy in Pflugerville that needs one. Ordered stuff using my credit card that will deliver to a house there today. My guess is he then steals the package from the porch because surely a thief isn't dumb enough to really ship stuff to his own house.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          If someone wants to give out a proper beat down, I have a guy in Pflugerville that needs one. Ordered stuff using my credit card that will deliver to a house there today. My guess is he then steals the package from the porch because surely a thief isn't dumb enough to really ship stuff to his own house.

Interesting. Are you near there? Have you notified the local police?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Interesting. Are you near there? Have you notified the local police?
            not near there. did submit a crime tip notification on their website yesterday with all the info and tracking number for the package. haven't received any kind of response.

even more interesting... the thief signed me up for tons of email newsletters and subscriptions at the same moment they submitted the order so I wouldn't notice the "thanks for your order" email from the seller because it was in the middle of 100 other emails that fell in at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              not near there. did submit a crime tip notification on their website yesterday with all the info and tracking number for the package. haven't received any kind of response.

even more interesting... the thief signed me up for tons of email newsletters and subscriptions at the same moment they submitted the order so I wouldn't notice the "thanks for your order" email from the seller because it was in the middle of 100 other emails that fell in at the same time.

Probably shipped to a house that is vacant.

My neighbor put their house on the market and about a week later packages started showing up at the front door. My other neighbor caught one of the guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Probably shipped to a house that is vacant.

My neighbor put their house on the market and about a week later packages started showing up at the front door. My other neighbor caught one of the guys.
                my jr investigation skills show this is likely. tax records show mailing address of owner at a different location.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I wouldn't.

I also wouldn't invite a man to a punch in the face contest and not show up when he said he was on his way.

I don't reckon I'd invite a man to a punch in the face contest at all, actually. It's been my experience that punching a man in the face generally leads to them wanting to punch back, and that part isn't nearly as much fun. Plus I have a really big nose, and fists always seemed to find it, and I don't want to be punched in the nose anymore.
                  lol...yep. My last fist fight was 20 years ago and I still can't breathe through my left sinus. No thanks.

Comment

Internet winner of the month.

Comment

I think if everyone's name was in their profile there would be less internet tough guys.

Comment

I still say pics or it didnt happen. Too easy nowadays to provide proof of anything via pics. At least one admitted he just didnt show up. Maybe all the bravado will come to a close now.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          I still say pics or it didnt happen. Too easy nowadays to provide proof of anything via pics. At least one admitted he just didnt show up. Maybe all the bravado will come to a close now.
                          It didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                            I would love to meet you.
                            Are you Schizophrenic now? If so, could you kick your own arse?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              I think if everyone's name was in their profile there would be less internet tough guys.

Tom I will have to disagree. If we put our real age it could change things.

Just found out Benno was 18 and Sabine hunter had said he was close to retirement. My point is there are times people run their mouth and are older or way younger than I had thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was quite a whuppin. Idiot had it coming though.

Wasn’t it John Wayne that said stupid should hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X