No announcement yet.

You don't own your property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait till the bald eagles make a nest on one of your projects. Gotta stop everything for a glorified buzzard. I get wanting to help nature but a friggin toad, give me a break. Throw the sob in the zoo and leave people alone.

Comment

Dinosaurs went extinct because they failed to evolve. Toad better get to evolving with life today.

Comment

If you think you own your property just stop paying the rent I meant taxes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
          I hope that **** ain’t county wide.
          I don't know if it is or not. I would imagine some others with property in the area got the same survey. It said something about 19 acres or more to be contacted.

Comment

Not 18 acres had to be 19 or more. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
              Since the enactment of property taxes people have ceased to own their property. If they can tax it, they can take it.
              I been saying this, for years
              But. but.but, All the politicians, running for office say they're
              gonna fix it..... hahahahahahahahha

Comment

I know way more about that program than I care to admit. Your welcome to message me with any specific questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                  You don’t own anything in this life !
                  Yeah the property tax office owns it till you sell or die

I know a place that has endangered Texas tortoise on it “ I forget where it is though “
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-17-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

My doorbell rings today, it was a guy from the appraisal district. He says “I was already in your back yard but just wanted to let you know we will be taking pictures of the front of your house too”. I asked him why he was in my backyard. “Yeah we have to look every 3 years”.

Do what you gotta do, whatever, but where do these people get off just treating others property like their own?

Comment

Do what you gotta do, whatever, but where do these people get off just treating others property like their own
                      because that guy may have a regular low paying gov. job......but he knows that all the comments on this thread are true, and even as a low paid gov. employee he can never be fired, yet has the authority to start the process to take your property

Comment

In the hill country around the Balcones Refuge outside Austin it’s the Golden Cheek Wobler bird that can only nest in f’ing cedars. Many land owners signed up and can’t do **** with their land without permission especially during nesting season

Comment

I assume this is Fayette/Austin county or somewhere close to there?!?!? We were trying to drill a well a few years ago and had to jump through some helps because of those **** toads that may or may not have been there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Remove their food source, and they’ll be gone.

Comment

When I buy a large property I always make sure I get it where it all drains, standing water can be a problem in the future

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                                Remove their food source, and they’ll be gone.
                                Probably get arrested

Comment

Working...
                                X