No announcement yet.

Browning High power video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think even the Browning site refers to it as "Hi-Power". Anyway nice old school 9mm pistol before all of the hi-capacity craze.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      If we’re gonna throw out facts, let’s throw them all out there.

1. YOU pmd me. Not the other way around. I responded to YOUR pm telling me to “look it up” with the above message.

You missed a couple names too… HP-35…BAP

There’s also lots of variants. Mark I, I(lightweight), II, III, Capitan among tons of others.

You’re the one the making all these videos trying to show the world your knowledge. Not me. I don’t have the time on my hands to argue all day with you, but if you ever feel like educating yourself, just take your own advice and go look it up. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      i'm not trying to show my knowledge .. my videos are for entertainment , they are not history lessons ... never claimed to be ..

but you keep referring at variants. ... maybe you should look up that word .. there are no "model" difference between the hi-power and the high power..
      you attacked me saying I said something wrong and my gun is not a high power... it's a hi power ... there is no difference .. along with 8 other names they are all the SAME gun ... so unless you can come up with the document showing the feature differences between the two... your original uneducated comment is out of line ... it's the same gun !!!!!

so put up or shut up ... find the document explaining the difference between your so called 2 models or admit already you spoke out of your a-s ... they are the same gun!

and i pm'd you originally not to call you out .. even though you called me out ...

but now I am ... let's see that document!

Comment

but since you like history lessons ... and according to you high-power are only pre WW2 .. just go visit https://www.gunbroker.com/item/904799197

there you will find a letter from browning.. showing they themselves call it a "high power" in their letter ... purchased october 28th 1955 for $59.06

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
          i'm not trying to show my knowledge ..

Maybe not, but it sure shows what a genuine *** you are! There are numerous threads here that you come in blasting with both barrels about crap you know nothing about. You just tryin' to fit in or something, I don't know, but your brash, asinine behavior gets old real quick.

Go get over yourself. You are the one in this thread that started blasting with name-calling and such, and you're not even good at it...

Comment

my gun serial number is 76xx making it 1954 to 1957.. sooo... since in 1955 Browning called it a high power or hi-power interchangeably?????

could you be wrong ???????

Comment

Hard to take someone’s opinion seriously when they can’t even get the name of the gun right…

i'm sorry what ??? post#2 .. is that you ??? who is blasting who ???

you know if you gonna talk crap.. you might want to delete your posts first ...

you were the first reply to this thread calling me stupid ....

turns out it's you who misspoke .

unless the letter from Browning is somehow not enough evidence for you..

Comment

i'm not trying to show my knowledge .. my videos are for entertainment , they are not history lessons ... never claimed to be ..

but you keep referring at variants. ... maybe you should look up that word .. there are no "model" difference between the hi-power and the high power..
                you attacked me saying I said something wrong and my gun is not a high power... it's a hi power ... there is no difference .. along with 8 other names they are all the SAME gun ... so unless you can come up with the document showing the feature differences between the two... your original uneducated comment is out of line ... it's the same gun !!!!!

so put up or shut up ... find the document explaining the difference between your so called 2 models or admit already you spoke out of your a-s ... they are the same gun!

and i pm'd you originally not to call you out .. even though you called me out ...

but now I am ... let's see that document!
                No, you posted on a pm out in the open to try and call me out. And you missed.

You’re further proving my point. Your Wikipedia link shows the variants. As you like to say: go look it up.

Comment

my gun serial number is 76xx making it 1954 to 1957.. sooo... since in 1955 Browning called it a high power or hi-power interchangeably?????

could you be wrong ???????

https://www.browning.com/support/dat...er-pistol.html

Everything on this link says Hi power… am I missing something?

I’m done with this conversation. Some people just can’t accept making a minor mistake or take a joke(which is what my original post was about). I honestly thought you just made a spelling mistake, but no…you doubled down and started calling everyone names and trying to be a keyboard warrior.

I’m out. Have a good one.

Last edited by Bullseye07; 08-16-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

This reads like a couple of school girls who have......

From my perspective you're both loosing credibility by carrying on like this.

Yes I know I'm a nobody but I am just saying

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      I have the greatest respect for John Moses Browning as he was a firearms genius, but the P35 was never my favorite either. The hammer wore a hole in the web of my hand ! There is no doubt however, that like the 1911, it would come up shooting. BTW, I’m not a 1911 guy either, today there are much better choices !
                      The Hi-Power we know today is not JMB's design.

Comment

here you go mr history buff ... in case the link doesn't work for you ... 1955!

oh no Browning themselves called it a high power, and a standard model to boot!!!

letter is dated 2019 BTW!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hard to take someone’s opinion seriously when they can’t even get the name of the gun right…

I guess i'll ask one more time. which part did i get wrong?

maybe you should write a letter to the browning historical department , and tell them they made a mistake too ...
                          Last edited by imyomama; 08-16-2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Maybe not, but it sure shows what a genuine *** you are! There are numerous threads here that you come in blasting with both barrels about crap you know nothing about. You just tryin' to fit in or something, I don't know, but your brash, asinine behavior gets old real quick.

Go get over yourself. You are the one in this thread that started blasting with name-calling and such, and you're not even good at it...
                            the browning letter from 2019 says otherwise ... so go troll elsewhere ..
                            you were both wrong .

hey i got an idea, next time , if you don't have anything nice to say .. just don't!

well... this has been fun but frankly .. i'm over it ...

Comment

Generics is the word. When I Google Browning Hi-Power or Browning High Power or Browning military 9mm pistol I get pictures of the same gun. Maybe a few cosmetic differences in the pictures but any fool can see they are all the same gun for the most part. Genetically or Generically. Pick one.

Comment

It was a silly, corny video for a silly. corny argument. It's like I'm playing cards with my sister's kids or something.

Browning Hi Power all the way! Anyone who doesn't have one is gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X