Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating New Post

Administrators or Anyone,

What is the easiest way to create a new post? Maybe I'm not looking in the right area, but it's a little difficult to find the link to create a new post. Can I recommend a tab for each area that your in to be able to create a new post? I may not be that computer savvy and any help is appreciated.. Thanks!

You have to pay for premium account to get features like that. Send me a pm and I’ll give you the PayPal so you can upgrade.

Comment

Maybe I’m missing something but it seems you just did

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
        You have to pay for premium account to get features like that. Send me a pm and I’ll give you the PayPal so you can upgrade.
        Ha, Ha... That's not good bait you're putting out there... Not biting. LOL.

Comment

Click the forum tab. Pick the one you want to post in. Click new thread. Two clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
            Click the forum tab. Pick the one you want to post in. Click new thread. Two clicks.

Thanks brother Ag 89! The New Posts & Today's Posts don't have a new post tab on them. I'm still getting to learn the forum's navigation...

Comment

So to expand on that, how can you see all of your participating postings in all topics? I can't seem to find that tab? I'd like to go back to the post that I had interests in and see what others have posted instead of trying to remembering the post.

Comment

At the top. Thread tools: subscribe to threads you are interested in. In your user cp you can automatically subscribe to any thread you start. It under options I think in settings.

Comment

Ok, so you manually have to subscribe to each post to receive an email notification, there's not a link to the post that you have posted comments on tied to the forum.. Thanks!

Admin, a "My Postings" link would be helpful.. Just recommending....
                  Last edited by Spino~; 06-01-2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spino~ View Post
                    Ok, so you manually have to subscribe to each post to receive an email notification, there's not a link to the post that you have posted comments on tied to the forum.. Thanks!

Admin, a "My Postings" link would be helpful.. Just recommending....

[mention]Burntorange Bowhunter [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X