Prayers, Advice, Help, Anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers, Advice, Help, Anything

As some of you may remember I reinjured myself at work last August. This was an injury that I obtained in the military and just made it worst. The company is letting me go because they do not have a stationary job for me to move in to. They are giving me until the end of this month so I am looking for any jobs that doesn't require heavy lifting around the N DFW/ DFW area. Any and all help is appreciated and if you have time to throw one up to the big guy upstairs, that would be appreciated way more than you know. Thank yall in advance and God Bless.

If anyone is looking for a Champion Bass Boat I have one FS in another post. That money will be used for bills if I get it sold.

If you got hurt at work and are unable to do your job, workers comp should be involved.

Comment

Prayers up sir.

Comment

Originally posted by falmike View Post
        If you got hurt at work and are unable to do your job, workers comp should be involved.
        It was a pre-existing injury

Comment

Are you not able to draw disability from the military?

Comment

What kind of job are you looking for or what experience do you have? Check molson Coors website in south Fort Worth. They have a lot of openings right now. They’re hurting for people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Does the VA compensate you for it?

Comment

Yes I do get compensation from the VA but it is not near enough to support a family of 4 as the sole provider.

I've been a mechanic my entire life. I can find my way around computers and programs pretty easy. I've done maintenance management, planning etc for many years. Just can't do a lot of heavy lifting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                    Yes I do get compensation from the VA but it is not near enough to support a family of 4 as the sole provider.

I've been a mechanic my entire life. I can find my way around computers and programs pretty easy. I've done maintenance management, planning etc for many years. Just can't do a lot of heavy lifting anymore.

Take a look at this listing, sounds like you have had similar roles. https://jobs.molsoncoors.com/job/For...101/885508501/

Comment

Do they offer short term and / or long term disability? Even if it was a preexisting injury, and the company has those, they are viable options.

Maybe you could look into supply or inventory management at a maintenance shop or mechanics shop. Think about small engine repair, diesel engine shops, university fleet, airport fleet, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                        Take a look at this listing, sounds like you have had similar roles. https://jobs.molsoncoors.com/job/For...101/885508501/

Applied thank you.

Comment

Wish I could help ya buddy. We're in here watching folks from other shops bidding on our equipment. Just waiting for them to push the little chrome handle on the place. I will pray for you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            Wish I could help ya buddy. We're in here watching folks from other shops bidding on our equipment. Just waiting for them to push the little chrome handle on the place. I will pray for you though.
                            Thank you bud I appreciate it

Comment

You would have to move but the refinery I work for will be hiring next month. I think starting pay is $50 an hour and we work the Dupont Schedule.
                              Last edited by Huggybear; 01-26-2023, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X