No announcement yet.

I hate Facebook!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch the news,had my tv shut off. Basically if it wasn't for YouTube and here I wouldn't know what's going on in the world. I don't clutter my mind with any information other than what I want in my mind. Facebook is no different. It was fun when it first came out but I quit getting on it when they started censoring people. Besides that, I live in the middle of nowhere. Nobody's life is that interesting. There's nearly 8 billion people in the world. Why in the hell would I want to hear about drama that was created out of boredom? That's a good question. And the answer to that question is.......I wouldn't. I have better things to do. Facebook is for nosy people.

Pretty simple really. Tell her you don't care. If you wanted to know the information she's forcing into your brain you'd get on Facebook yourself. That's exactly what I'd do. Word for word. Shut that crap down.
    Last edited by okrattler; 01-27-2023, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
      I just use FB to buy junk and sell junk.
      I can barely do that with it. All the “is this still available” then ghost you crap drives me insane.

Or the guys that look at the price and instantly ask if you’ll take half. Or people who want to buy something then give you some sob story and want you to deliver for free.

It’s insane dealing with the general public trying to sell crap on there.

Comment

I haven’t had social media in around ten years (unless you count this) and I can say I am better for it. My wife sends me funny memes occasionally and I enjoy those! I tell my much younger siblings and daughter that they need to adopt the attitude of unless someone is related to you or signing your paycheck you need not care what they think or what they are doing!

Comment

Dumped FB years ago.

Comment

Facebook is for people who have nothing better to do but talk about random stuff. Instagram is for people to post videos and pictures of stuff no one cares about. Tiktok is for people to post videos of them doing dumb stuff for attention. And TBH is all of the above with a handful of "where's the hunting threads" folks mixed in. Social media in general has revealed just how uninteresting people really are.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
              I just use FB to buy junk and sell junk.
              FB Marketplace is where its at. I don't do CL or Offerup anymore but I've had good luck on the Marketplace.

Comment

Facebook is a tool the devil uses to distract families for real life

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  Bingo! Maybe 5% of threads bowhunting related. Could a 300 lb dude pole vault? What kind of haircut do you have? Looking for a tactical vest! Safe queen for sale! Ford, Chevy or Dodge? GOOD GRIEF!!!

You missed “best mechanical broadhead?” And

“Zero turns, what do you have?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Come on man you gotta be stronger than someones FB post lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                      Ya'll do realize this is just facebook with a green screen behind it, right?
                      Lots of truth right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                        Ya'll do realize this is just facebook with a green screen behind it, right?
                        I feel like TBH is turning into my Nextdoor app. Just a bunch of people bitching and complaining about everything. All we need to add is a lost and found pet forum and we are there.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I feel like TBH is turning into my Nextdoor app. Just a bunch of people bitching and complaining about everything. All we need to add is a lost and found pet forum and we are there.
                          I think to be a member of TBH you should be required to post a picture(LDP) of an actuall BOW kill. Your kill, not someone else's. But then probably 75+% of the membership here would be ineligible..

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                            You missed “best mechanical broadhead?” And

“Zero turns, what do you have?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            At least that’s bowhunting related. Oh and it’s grim reaper by the way

Comment

Working...
                            X