Portable Duck Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable Duck Blinds

I'm looking at getting a portable blind to set up at the tanks I hunt. I've got a dog and might hunt with one other person. These are some that I've found. Which of these would y'all prefer and why? Not looking to break the bank, just looking to hide.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I would just try to hide with whatever natural cover is available. If no cover, I would go a layout blind myself. If you stick a tall blind up on a naked bank, you will stick out bigtime. Best of luck to ya whatever route you take.

Comment

Tangle free brand panel blinds are awesome but make sure you add a bunch of natural brush and vegetation to whichever you choose

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
        Tangle free brand panel blinds are awesome but make sure you add a bunch of natural brush and vegetation to whichever you choose
        100% agree with this. If it is windy where you are I say lucky duck a frame blinds and also brush in.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
          100% agree with this. If it is windy where you are I say lucky duck a frame blinds and also brush in.
          It's fairly windy. My problem is a couple tanks don't have any cover around at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
            It's fairly windy. My problem is a couple tanks don't have any cover around at all.

Comment

Originally posted by zach View Post

Dig a shallow hole and lay in it or layout

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tanglefree solo 360
                I've got it and it is a great blind.

Other option would be a momarsh invisaman. Have one of these and it works great as well.

Honestly if it just you and the dog hunker down by some brush. That is what I do 90% of the time. Unless there is absolutely no cover.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                  Tanglefree solo 360

Honestly if it just you and the dog hunker down by some brush. That is what I do 90% of the time. Unless there is absolutely no cover.
                  The 360 is what I use when needed, but mostly use natural cover when available.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                    Tanglefree solo 360

Other option would be a momarsh invisaman. Have one of these and it works great as well.

I'll check that one out! I use brush when I can, but it helps to have somethin when there isn't any!

Comment

Working...
                    X