No announcement yet.

Dove Hunt Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting was a little slow down in Winters, 40 miles south of Abilene. Out of six hunters I was the only one that got limit. It took all day and I was shooting really good for a change so that helped. The Mojo helped a bunch too and I was the only shooter that had one.

Comment

nice

Comment

Yesterday evening we got a 10 man limit in Sealy... Birds were flying high so it took a little time

Comment

Going to be after them all week. No hunting on opening day for me this year. First time in many years

Comment

Fiancé got her first dove with her new gun! I'm proud.

Comment

Got 12 East of Salado and my group of 6 got a total of 59.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                y'all have different limits there?
                Nope killed 45 or a 3 man limit of mournings/whitewings, and then killed 39 ringnecks on top of those between the 3 of us.

And for the junior game wardens we kept the real limits separated on the tailgate buddies were on the right mine were on the left and the ringnecks don't matter anyway so we stacked them all together.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                No limits on Eurasians/ringecks..
                Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                You can kill as many ring necks as you want.
                Yep yall nailed it

Comment

Hunted near Lytton Springs. Birds were moving but not anywhere near us. Total bust but we still had a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
                    15 as usual for my dove lease. Limited out at 5:16 yesterday afternoon.
                    [ATTACH]647707[/ATTACH]
                    Is that shotgun the new ruger silver label, thanks Keith

Comment

We smoked'em in Coleman county yesterday, god how I hate to leave the birds flyin. Should have stayed.

If anyone has anything workin in western Denton, or Wise county, holler at a brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by bbuck8 View Post
                        Sealy north of 10. 40 limits. White wings. Afternoon. Morning did the same. Saw thousands of doves. Absolutely incredible.

That's where we were. It was crazy in the morning.

Comment

We lead a great shoot in New Braunfels yesterday morning. Got my limit by 7:50am and Dad for his by 8:30am. Res if our group shot a lot but came up a bit short. My Lab Belle was on her A game this morning with over 50 retrieves. Pedialyte in her water helped.

Comment

We had a great shoot in New Braunfels yesterday morning. Got my limit by 7:50am and Dad for his by 8:30am. Res if our group shot a lot but came up a bit short. My Lab Belle was on her A game this morning with over 50 retrieves. Pedialyte in her water helped.

Comment

We did real well just north of Florence, We started at 4pm and all 5 of us had limits by 7pm. Best bird hunt we had all seen in years.

Comment

Several Limits from This Bunch Hunting Outside Krum, TX.

Hunting with my sons & grandsons. Does NOT get any better than this!

I'm the one taking the photo.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X