Rangers can get out of the cellar this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I'd just as soon they stay there at this point.
    Yep!

#1 Draft Pick!!!

Comment

We feel your pain---

Astros fan.

Comment

I'd just as soon they stay there at this point.
        Exactly...No reason to try and not be the bottom. The advantages comes next June! :

Comment

we should at least keep he first draft pick in state,,,, it's the rangers turn!!

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
            we should at least keep he first draft pick in state,,,, it's the rangers turn!!
            We'll get whoever the Astros would've taken #1, lol.

They have the #2 pick for compensation of not signing Aiken.

Comment

I keep watching and they just keep disappointing. Their pitching and hitting is the most inconsistent I have seen from these guys in a long, long time. Even some of the minor league guys look great one night giving you a flicker of some hope only to crap the bed big time their next start.

I hope everybody can get healthy and Daniels works some magic in the offseason because I can't go through what the Astros have for the last 4 years and reamin sane...lol..

Can't say I didn't stick with them but I'm just about ready to make a full time switch to a college football priority for my sports watching this season..

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                Yep!

#1 Draft Pick!!!
                And waiver claim order.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I keep watching and they just keep disappointing. Their pitching and hitting is the most inconsistent I have seen from these guys in a long, long time. Even some of the minor league guys look great one night giving you a flicker of some hope only to crap the bed big time their next start.

I hope everybody can get healthy and Daniels works some magic in the offseason because I can't go through what the Astros have for the last 4 years and reamin sane...lol..

Can't say I didn't stick with them but I'm just about ready to make a full time switch to a college football priority for my sports watching this season..
                  Agreed! This got old in a hurry

Comment

And waiver claim order.
                    Touche! Didn't think of that

Comment

Question for Rangers fans: We now have Ryan as part of our management team, in your opinion does this help or hurt us? (Astros fan)

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Please dont start with the tired old injuries story. You're playing minor leaguers remember?
                        Too late

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                          Question for Rangers fans: We now have Ryan as part of our management team, in your opinion does this help or hurt us? (Astros fan)
                          Depends on whether or not he wants to bring Lance Berkman and Roy Oswalt out of retirement for their swan songs.

He's a great ambassador of the game and knows a TON about baseball. But he's stubborn, and rightfully so. I'd be too if I had his resume. He did a lot for the Rangers ball club but to think he was the sole reason for back to back WS appearances is naive and so many Rangers fans can't see that.

Him & JD butted heads a bunch and ownership stuck with JD. I don't know how much influence he'll have on baseball moves in Houston but as long as he doesn't try and push them to sign a bunch of washed up guys, just because he likes them, Astros fans won't have anything to worry about.

Luhnow has put the Astros in a spot to compete in a few yrs. With the farm systems of them and Texas, I think they'll rule the West for a few yrs once all those young guns come up. Should be fun times in Texas baseball!

The A's are always cash strapped and the guys they have will eventually get traded or leave for FA.

The Angels have ZERO prospects worth having and have a few horrible contracts of guys who are past their 30th birthday. Outside of Trout, they don't have many young talented guys.

The Mariners have a decent team but I don't follow them too closely. If the Cano deal doesn't hurt them long term, they'll acquire some bats to go with his and their pitching is pretty good behind Hernandez.

Comment

hmmm

Comment

4 more

Comment

I'll say this for the Rangers season so far....Dan Robertson can play ball for me anytime. Jurickson Profar better hit 20 home runs in spring training if he wants his job, cuz Stinky can PLAY! I don't know where Soto is now, but he better not play another game this year, I like watching these young catchers play.

JD had better go find some arms, and not set on his *** and wait for the hurt ones to come back....AGAIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X