Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this Tracey. My prayers are sent for Matt to have a full and uneventful recovery.

Comment

Prayers continuing

Comment

Sending prayers Tracey

Comment

Glad he's doing better .. Continued prayers for Everyone

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this Tracey. My prayers are sent for Matt to have a full and uneventful recovery.
                  Yes, it has been very uneventful, thankfully. I just heard from his wife. She said Matt is bored and tired of laying around on his stomach. He's frustrated that he isn't healing faster. The nurses told his wife that the treatment plan has to run it's course and at the end of treatment they will know how he will recover.

Right now all of his numbers are good and when laying down his O2 is 96-98%. It drops dramatically when he gets up, though.

So for now, we wait. We put our burden in a box and hand it to God. We trust Him to do his thing. Sunday is coming.

Comment

Tracey, I just read back through the thread to see what it is that they are doing for Matt other than the forced oxygen... Did he get an infusion or any other medical treatment other than just forced oxygen? Have they given him any of the myriad of medications now being used to treat this mess?

Comment

Prayers up for Matt

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Yes Charlie, he's on Remdesivir, dex, and blood thinner.

Comment

Prayers for your brother DB.

Comment

Praying for Matt and his coworkers too.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you everyone for your prayers.

My kids' cousin passed away on Thursday night at age 43 from Covid pneumonia but my brother seems to be doing great. They lowered his O2 to 30 yesterday and the nurse was very happy with his progress. In fact he said he could see Matt being released by the end of the week. Of course my brother says they are not lowering the O2 fast enough and by golly he's done with this crap! He will be released when it gets to a 4 but he will also be sent home with his own bottle of O2.

Praying for better days to come!

Comment

Working...
                                X