Danner boot sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danner boot sale.

I know a lot of guys like Danner snake boots and they are having a sale on all their boots. Looks like if you sign up might get free ship too. Just passing along since we are in snake season.

Danner boots are a mark of superior craftsmanship, Our hiking, hunting, work, military, and law enforcement boots are built with GORE-TEX waterproof liners, durable Vibram outsoles, and full-grain leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyi, if you have a wide foot, don't bother. Their wides just aren't.

Comment

Sure love my Danner Pronghorns!

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
        Fyi, if you have a wide foot, don't bother. Their wides just aren't.

Glad this was posted

jrg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m a big Danner fan. I’ve got both the Pronghorns and San Angelo square toe snake boots. Really like both.

Comment

Is one better than the other in your opinion? I’m on the fence on which to buy.

Comment

The Pronghorns are more of a hiking boot for hunts where you will be walking/hiking a bunch. The San Angelos are a knee-high, snake proof boot that you probably wouldn’t want to wear when on mountain-type hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                The Pronghorns are more of a hiking boot for hunts where you will be walking/hiking a bunch. The San Angelos are a knee-high, snake proof boot that you probably wouldn’t want to wear when on mountain-type hunts.

The San angelos look very similar to my Chippewa’s. Love them for just normal walking but your prob right about not being great for hiking type use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had the Sharptails for 3 years now. They are comfy. I could wear them everyday if I wanted to. I have a wide foot and big calves. Neither are an issue with them. They have the moccasin toe.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered some earlier today.

Comment

I went to order some and not on sale now. You snooze you loose!

Comment

Thanks, mine arrived today.

Comment

Working...
                        X