• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
    Got this nice 10 this evening just north of Eldorado
    Man what a great site! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      Nice buck! Any other pictures?
      My phone died shortly after I loaded him up so I didn't get many pics I have 3 yrs worth of pics of this buck my son found one side of his sheds this past spring so it was a cool moment when he walked out
      Attached Files

Comment

Got this nice 10 this evening just north of Eldorado
        Nice buck. Congrats.

Comment

Great bucks guys!

Comment

Great buck Robert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking bucks falling down there. Congrats to all of you guys. I can't wait to get there next month.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Took the 5 yr old to try and get a pig this morning and only saw does and small bucks.

Overall a fairly slow weekend for us on older deer as we figured. 3 or 4 130s type bucks spotted just not much age.

We may rename our place the rain Forrest. Got another 8/10 yesterday afternoon.

I guess hunting is hard work! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                  I heard a Hoyt go off around 7:50am across the lease from me.

Lol....Just now seeing this.

I got my dream 8 yesterday.

I’ll try and get the story and video posted soon. Thanks Jeremy for the taking the LDP’s.

Here’s a quick pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post

I’ll try and get the story and video posted soon. Thanks Jeremy for the taking the LDP’s.

Here’s a quick pic.
                    YES!!

Congrats on that old guy

Comment

My phone died shortly after I loaded him up so I didn't get many pics I have 3 yrs worth of pics of this buck my son found one side of his sheds this past spring so it was a cool moment when he walked out
                      Very nice. That place is really turning around

Comment

lsmith (Lance) told me to post this for him because he can't get on TBH and won't be on for a few days. Kenley has been busting his tail proving himself the past 3 years killing does and scrub bucks for meat and removing mouths on the lease with his bow.....not to mention feeder, alfalfa, protein and water filling on his Dad's sets. Dad decided this year it was time for him to graduate to a better deer and told him so this spring. So after a lot of practicing his shooting while trying to manage playing varsity football as well, he got to sit in the shooters seat this weekend. He lucked out and got a bye this weekend plus some teachers inservice days for opening weekend of bow season. This would prove to be his only weekend until after season that he could make it to the bow blind so it couldn't have been timed any better. Anyway....they had 2-3 targets in mind and this nice wide 8 with his left brow that curls back walked in opening morning and he was given the greenlight if he wanted it. Kenley made the shot and well....here are the results....127 and change 19" wide. Great first good bow buck for a 16 yo. Congrats Kenley! Proud of ya!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wide 8 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	24513482

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wide 8 w dad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	24513483
                        Last edited by Smart; 10-01-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Here’s a quick pic.

Great 8 Brandon.

Comment

For you Christoval boys

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              lsmith (Lance) told me to post this for him because he can't get on TBH and won't be on for a few days. Kenley has been busting his tail proving himself the past 3 years killing does and scrub bucks for meat and removing mouths on the lease with his bow.....not to mention feeder, alfalfa, protein and water filling on his Dad's sets. Dad decided this year it was time for him to graduate to a better deer and told him so this spring. So after a lot of practicing his shooting while trying to manage playing varsity football as well, he got to sit in the shooters seat this weekend. He lucked out and got a bye this weekend plus some teachers inservice days for opening weekend of bow season. This would prove to be his only weekend until after season that he could make it to the bow blind so it couldn't have been timed any better. Anyway....they had 2-3 targets in mind and this nice wide 8 with his left brow that curls back walked in opening morning and he was given the greenlight if he wanted it. Kenley made the shot and well....here are the results....127 and change 19" wide. Great first good bow buck for a 16 yo. Congrats Kenley! Proud of ya!

[ATTACH]875253[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]875254[/ATTACH]
                              Nice buck! Congrats to the hunter. Looks like a good weekend down yalls way

Comment

Here’s a quick pic.

Again great 8 Brandon! congrats my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X