2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Anyone seen this pellet and corn mix ? Has some rice bran and alfalfa in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I picked up a few bags at Wal mart deer cleaned it up I just corned the road with it

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      How much is it? Might be a good substitute for someone that doesn't have access to straight rice bran.
      The alfalfa is prob main ingredient in the pellets I would guess.
      Not cheap. $10 for 40 lbs

Comment

So no powder rice bran, just a pellet and corn? I'll stick to $7 protein and $6 corn and mix my own

EXCEPT...it does put on trophy donkey HORNS! Must be a special pellet

Comment

Says it right there on the bag!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Says it right there on the bag!

Buying today! Do you think it would give me a few drops on my deer before they turn hard horn?..

Comment

I hope this one gets to breed a few Doe.

Comment

Nice buck. He has some character to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                  Nice buck. He has some character to him.
                  Another one of those narrow spread bucks we have some of. Hopefully he makes it at least one more year.

Comment

I likey!

Comment

Just wanted to publicly apologize to Kactus Jack for my ******** part in our little miscommunication last week. Jack has been good people to me and figure I needed to apologize for stepping on my ****[emoji51]. Anyway. ... carry on as usual. Just wanted to wedge that in between deer talk and the excitement of season coming upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Just wanted to publicly apologize to Kactus Jack for my ******** part in our little miscommunication last week. Jack has been good people to me and figure I needed to apologize for stepping on my ****[emoji51]. Anyway. ... carry on as usual. Just wanted to wedge that in between deer talk and the excitement of season coming upon us.
                        We are good, sometimes brothers bicker, sometimes neither knows why, it just happens. let's get back to the regularly scheduled program, let's get to hunting season!

Comment

Comment

We are good, sometimes brothers bicker, sometimes neither knows why, it just happens. let's get back to the regularly scheduled program, let's get to hunting season!

Good deal..I'm ready for it... well I'm still in dove mode but I'm ready to kill ****.

Comment

These 2 will not get a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	24510265

The team is back

Comment

Working...
                                X