Scouted Hag today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouted Hag today

Got a few new spots picked out, found a small shed, a hog jaw, rubs taking off velvet, saw deer, had deer blow, woke a boar (woke me too lol) and get stuck by a Honey Locust thorn that made a bruise and hurts a tad...

Did you change up the 8x10 this year for the autograph sessions?

Send us a sneak peak...

Comment

I heard a guy killed a 168 out there a long time ago.

Comment

I’m hoping to get out this week...won’t have the kids in tow this time so might even venture off the trail

Comment

Have you ever hunted the H before, shot a little buck maybe, have a story? Sorry guys, he's wanting someone to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            Have you ever hunted the H before, shot a little buck maybe, have a story? Sorry guys, he's wanting someone to ask.

Comment

Set me straight please: Sounds like you found a spot located next to a hog jaw where a boar was sleeping that is being used by a buck that was blowing and snorting with small sheds that you saw, and you got stuck by a honey locus that he was using making fresh rubs while taking his velvet off?

Comment

I was going to say something but I can't possibly follow up after what Texas Grown summarized

Comment

Scouted Hag today

I had one of those thorns go thru my boot last year while scouting. My soles were 3/4” thick and it still broke skin.
                  I also woke plenty of hogs laying in thick grass, scared the crap out of me a few times.

Comment

Eh you are wasting your time. I’ve never heard of anyone killing anything big out there.

Comment

I hear there’s no deer at the hag...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard a 278” deer was killed in the neighborhood!
                        Or so I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X