70vs80lb limbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70vs80lb limbs

Anyone shot both in the rx4 ? Toying with the idea of 80lb limbs and new arrow build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Kas View Post
    Anyone shot both in the rx4 ? Toying with the idea of 80lb limbs and new arrow build

Following.....my buddy just ordered his second Hoyt 80 LB bow.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it’d be pretty cool to have, but dread the idea of pulling it back first thing in the morning if the opportunity presented itself.

Comment

Been using an 80# bow but now at 47 years old considering dropping down to a 70#r

Comment

I have been using 80# bows. But this season was the end of them for me. I am 70, and I can feel it...I might get me a new bow this year, and it will be a 70#. And from what I'm seeing and hearing, from 60# up will do just about anything that needs doing....
          Last edited by softpoint; 03-28-2021, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Anyone that’s shot both how’s the draw cycle my buddy has 80lb axxus and loved it just wanted to know if there was any difference

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
              I have been using 80# bows. But this season was the end of them for me. I am 70, and I can feel it...I might get me a new bow this year, and it will be a 70#. And from what I'm seeing and hearing, from 60# up will do just about anything that needs doing....
              You sir are an animal!

Comment

I have 80 lb limbs on my Pse when the replacement limbs were wrong and came in 80 instead of 70. I didn’t think I’d like it, much less pull it; I use a hinge and don’t have any issues.

Shot a doe in January and when the arrow hit her, it was like i shot her with a 30-06

Comment

if you love archery and shooting . don't ware out your shoulder shooting high pondage just because you can now. one day later in life you will think back and say to yourself WHY did I do that ? take that from someone who knows first hand .
                  that is just the opinion of a guy that been shooting a long time.

Comment

Just ordered my second hoyt with 80 lb limbs. They send a 300 fmj off the rest FAST!

Comment

Working...
                    X