CDL Blood Alcohol Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat Miller View Post
    judgmental to you maybe.......to me it's passion against drink driving and the arrogance of people who think they they can bend the laws and put others in danger while doing it.
    It's a simple observation thats all.
    have a good life

You don’t know **** from wild honey about his intent. You just used “passion” as an excuse to be an *******.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You don’t know **** from wild honey about his intent. You just used “passion” as an excuse to be an *******.

He asked a simple question and some just chose to run with it.

Comment

Then you're teaching them it's ok to drive impaired with a cdl if all you're looking for is the legal limit of of your alcohol consumption can be.
        You drive with any content, .04 , .02, .08 you're still under an influence.
        I didn't jump to conclusions. After 48 years behind the wheel and millions of miles, I know where of I speak and I take offense to anyone who has a cdl and abuses the use of it personally.
        I made a simple statement of fact.......it wasn't judgmental except in your mind.
        Have a nice life.......and I'm through talking about it.

Comment

Then you're teaching them it's ok to drive impaired with a cdl if all you're looking for is the legal limit of of your alcohol consumption can be.
          I didn't jump to conclusions. After 48 years behind the wheel and millions of miles, I know where of I speak and I take offense to anyone who has a cdl and abuses the use of it personally.
          I made a simple statement of fact.......it wasn't judgmental except in your mind.
          That entire post couldn't be anymore contradictory from everything else you posted

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

there has probably been zero "0" people taken to jail for a DUI with a .02-.04 BAC unless you they are prone to making a scene when getting pulled over. If it bothers "him" change jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                there has probably been zero "0" people taken to jail for a DUI with a .02-.04 BAC unless you they are prone to making a scene when getting pulled over. If it bothers "him" change jobs.

I agree with you on not likely an issue at .02 or .04 unless a scene is created, however I have seen multiple young men (my sons crew leader and my son) deciding to skip getting a CDL because they fear that they could take the DWI wrap for a .02 blow while driving a personal vehicle. I’m proud that both of these young men are observant and concerned with DWI consequences but I don’t want to,see them passing opportunities based on false concerns.

I’m well passed this stage as I have carried a Class A CDL for over 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  I agree with you on not likely an issue at .02 or .04 unless a scene is created, however I have seen multiple young men (my sons crew leader and my son) deciding to skip getting a CDL because they fear that they could take the DWI wrap for a .02 blow while driving a personal vehicle. I’m proud that both of these young men are observant and concerned with DWI consequences but I don’t want to,see them passing opportunities based on false concerns.

Unless you’re stopped by trooper Pat Miller who has already figured out by your .03 that you got 9 beerses in ya, and you plan to rob a bank.

He ain’t jumping to conclusions though...

Comment

Unless you’re stopped by trooper Pat Miller who has already figured out by your .03 that you got 9 beerses in ya, and you plan to rob a bank.

Comment

Dale for the win [emoji23]

Comment

Comment

it is a frustrating situation to have a system that does not have equal justice for all. There is a limit on BAC for a reason as in general the impairment is immeasurable at these limits in most cases. Driving after a glass of wine or beer with dinner is not a crime. I can still fish with 10-12 for Christs sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            Dale for the win [emoji23]

One thing is for sure, Dale can say in a sentence what would take me a paragraph

Comment

If you rely on your CDL for your living why would you do anything to jeopardize your employment in the first place.?
                              And if you did I for one would be happy to let the authorities know that you were driving impaired. I don't care who you are, how many years of experience you have or how much you can "hold your booze", it's still illegal and not a very good decision to get behind the wheel of anything.
                              Kind of harsh but oh well.......
                              judgmental to you maybe.......to me it's passion against drink driving and the arrogance of people who think they they can bend the laws and put others in danger while doing it.
                              It's a simple observation thats all.
                              have a good life
                              Good grief! Your reading comprehension is awful. Go back and read Brent's posts!

One thing is for sure, Dale can say in a sentence what would take me a paragraph

No question, Dale has a way with words!

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                                I am right there with you Pat. You would think the OP would contact a legal service or Texas DPS to get the correct info. This is a hunting forum after all but some seem to think this is the end all for advice, it’s not.
                                You have started threads on you tube singers, routers, and bathroom vanities...recently.
                                But you do you.....

Comment

Working...
                                X