Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully it Wasn't One of Our Giants...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh ****! I wonder what prompts a deer to decide to try and jump through that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
      Oh ****! I wonder what prompts a deer to decide to try and jump through that.
      Something could have spooked him.

Comment

I have always said that deer have a hard life. I think it becomes more apparent as you get older. Cars, fences, coyotes, mountain lions, disease, weather, hunters, hogs(fawns), and now deer feeders are deer killers. It`s a hard life.

Comment

Geez...brutal [emoji30][emoji30]

Comment

Man that just plain sucks!

Comment

thats a sad picture to see, whats weird is that his head and nose is not even touching the ground. Its like he just petrified in mid struggle.

When I see stuff like this, it makes me wonder how many times something random like this happens out in the brush or just off the road where we dont see it.

Comment

No Bueno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad way to go.

Comment

Dang....

Comment

Guess that's one that shouldn't have been given another year. (Someone had to say it) Hate that for you guys and the deer. As mentioned above, we usually drive t posts in with the angle of the legs. If you don't want to do that, I'd suggest moving the t posts farther to the outside of the legs. It's unfortunate, but at least it was just a deer and not someone falling while trying to fill the feeder.

Comment

Crazy for sure

Comment

Y'all giving these Mexico Cowboys way too much credit. That's about as dangerous to them as a grass snake.. you should see them on the windmills

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                            Seems a bit dehydrated, might wanna think about supplying some water?
                            Lmaoooo [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough way to go.

Comment

Ive tried to grow better or bigger deer for “awhile” it seems to me there is always a little heartache involved, I felt almost zero emotion when I drove up on the scene, but I was sipping baby beers fast and stole one or two from Shanes ice-chest. That kinda bad luck can happen to anything alive

Comment

Working...
                                X