No announcement yet.

Next link internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're up north of Decatur, west of Alvord. My son and wife moved in with us briefly and used Nextlink while they were here. It was really good but they paid just shy of $100 a month. We used to have Rise broadband and it was terrible. I just use my hotspot now for as little streaming as I do.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      What are y’all paying and for what service?

Our only option for internet and cable is Suddenlink. I hate them with a passion. Getting 400MB internet and bought my own good router and modem to get above 50. Seriously. I want to get rid of them.
      I will kill to get 50mb, paying way too much right now for 15/5 and only getting 6 or 7 on a good day. But I don’t have many options and looks like nextlink is better than I currently have

Comment

Quality of service is more priority than price right now. My wife and I both depend on the a good connection to be able to work. If we can get 20 or better I can drop direct tv so I would saving money even if I pay over $200 a month on internet

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Best they offer seems to be 100/50. For $170? That’s insanely high
          Not for Wireless, that's actually insanely cheap when compared to competitors.
          I maintain a couple 100/50s and they are roughly $350 a month.
          Also have a 100/100 and they are paying almost $600 a month.
          Different ballgame when you're not hardwired into modern infrastructure.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            We're up north of Decatur, west of Alvord. My son and wife moved in with us briefly and used Nextlink while they were here. It was really good but they paid just shy of $100 a month. We used to have Rise broadband and it was terrible. I just use my hotspot now for as little streaming as I do.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
            Rise is AT&T and the worst imo.

Comment

Getting Nextlink set up this weekend. Lots of folks in the area say they are real happy with their service.

Comment

We are in Hico so choices are limited. I went from Centurylink to them at the school and have it at my house too. I’ve been happy with it. Way better than Centurylink.

Comment

Talked to nextlink and the engineers for them, very limited choices due to my location. I am going with commercial 30/30, no sharing with the residential or small business network bandwidth also extends farther than the other 2. Waiting on a date to get it installed

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                    Talked to nextlink and the engineers for them, very limited choices due to my location. I am going with commercial 30/30, no sharing with the residential or small business network bandwidth also extends farther than the other 2. Waiting on a date to get it installed
                    Sounds just like their engineers, cuz that makes no sense .

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      Sounds just like their engineers, cuz that makes no sense .
                      I know, I was kinda expecting not to be able to get it at all, but did not expect limited packages. Either I could get it with any package I wanted or not at all

Comment

Originally posted by skeeteroneal View Post
                        We are in Hico so choices are limited. I went from Centurylink to them at the school and have it at my house too. I’ve been happy with it. Way better than Centurylink.
                        Ditto in Clifton. Much better for us. My nextdoor neighbor is IT for Clifton and told us about it...said she likes it alot better.

Comment

Working...
                        X