Rehoming Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurtproy View Post
    Yes sir! The pleasure was mine. Grateful you want Ranger. Your setting and phase of life and the reason you want him will be absolutely perfect for him and for you! Looking forward to meeting you next week.
    glad to hear a happy ending. TBH doin' its thang!

Comment

Way to go WOW hope he has a long fun life with you guys

Comment

WOW, it was a pleasure to meet you and thank you again for adopting Ranger! I feel confident he will make a fine dog in a setting like yours. Your generous gift (pedicure) to my daughter and wife sure put smiles on their faces when I gave it to them and eases their pain of giving him up a bit. Taking the dog would’ve been enough but going beyond that sure helps us know Ranger is going to the right person. I hope you have fun with him because after the intro yesterday I know he is going to have fun with you. Heck he never got to ride in the front seat of my truck so he might already like you better, lol! Good luck with him and let me know if you ever have questions about him.

Grateful!

God bless you!

Kurt
        Last edited by Kurtproy; 07-30-2021, 06:41 AM.

Comment

^^^That’s good stuff, right there!

Comment

Ranger has taken the front seat as his.
            Was great to meet you and the only problem is he wants to drive.

Comment

Awesome outcome!

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                  I’m sorry that this has happened & I feel for you!! If I didn’t have so many dogs I’d take him. I was just talking to my wife the other day about putting a kennel on the side of property close to the house that could house around 15 dogs & they’d have about 10 acres to run. For situations like these, it’s heart breaking for sure.

As some of these others, I’m glad I’m not judged by my blood line, I’d be in prison if so. But I’m sure all y’all blood lines are spotless though. I’ve only been bit twice in my life & it was by a Lab & Golden Retriever but I don’t hold it against ever other Lab or Retriever I see, after all they’re just animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thank you for saying that, my wife and I have a boarding and daycare business and the most aggressive dogs in the 6 years without a doubt is a retriever gold,blonde it doesn’t matter. Now we can discuss the ability to kill or severely injure is on the side of other breeds but every bite I’ve had in that time period was a retriever or retriever mix. Before anyone ask we will keep any breed as long as it is fixed and I’m not saying that we haven’t had to refuse other breeds as well. But please if you hear anything from this post is that the beloved retriever is more aggressive than almost everyone knows. I personally feel it’s the intelligence and energy that gets them not that they are a “mean” dog

Comment

Ranger update.... He has settled in and taken over the front pass seat of my truck. Will throw a fit if you dont talk to him when we get home. he does not have a mean bone in his body. I have tried every trick I know and he will not react. My brother is a K9 officer and we both try/
                    We love him.

Comment

Sounds like a perfect match for both you! That’s great!

Comment

Great story

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                          That dog has pit in him, and he done screwed up. He would already have a .22lr in the head if I was in your position. Sorry, I'm just being straight up with you.
                          Pit has 0 do do with it.

Comment

A feel good thread.
                            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                              Ranger update.... He has settled in and taken over the front pass seat of my truck. Will throw a fit if you dont talk to him when we get home. he does not have a mean bone in his body. I have tried every trick I know and he will not react. My brother is a K9 officer and we both try/
                              We love him.
                              So happy to read this update

Comment

Originally posted by grishw1 View Post
                                Pit has 0 do do with it.
                                Missed that the first time around. But I agree

Great update

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X