Tactical shotgun builds. Let’s see em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactical shotgun builds. Let’s see em

I’m finally getting around to my 870 project and want to see some ideas. I’m trying to decide if I want to do an SBS or just leave it at 18”.

And if someone built yours, lemme know who.

Considering something like this. Vang Comp did this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0FECC87D-A939-48DF-8D0B-B3E1E16CD570.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	25280415

I looked at this Akkar yesterday. For $350 it’s not bad. Nice thing compared to a lot of the other tactical shotguns is that it has interchangeable choke tubes in case you want to use it to bust some coyotes or something.

I may just get a Carlson 18.5 in barrel for an 870 I already have though.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have no use for one, but for some reason I have always wanted an SBS 590A1. If they were as cheap as they used to be i'd probably do it.

Comment

Y’all have let me down

Comment

No pics, but I did a 590 A1 with magpul furniture, sidesaddle and a top rail, then added a holosun something. I’ve ran a few shotgun stages with it using 00 And it’s great. Looks just like the one you posted but with a blue camo paint job

Comment

Took a Mossberg 500 with pistol grip and heat shield, and put a magpul stock.

Much more enjoyable to shoot now. Have about 200 rounds of slugs and buckshot through it. Have only patterned to 30 yards with Federal Flight Control. Those shells punch some nasty patterns.
            Attached Files

Comment

Not a build per se but I'm rockin' a Beretta 1301c with an extended mag. Love the ability to adjust the cast and drop of the stock.

Comment

working on a winchester 1400. ill post when its done

Comment

I feel like I have no use for one whatsoever….but I still think they’re cool. Really like the Langdon tactical 1301’s and the keltec ksg.

Comment

Name:	31C6CABC-2B29-4B78-9B6D-463C960E0869.jpeg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	24682940

Name:	97E2BC0A-C5EE-44AB-96D1-F0D9500FA83A.jpeg
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	24682941

Trying to decide if I want to go 12” or 14”. Leaning towards 12” to make the most out of that $200 stamp lol

Comment

I've got the cheapskate Maverick 88 with 20" barrel. 8 rounds of the get off my lawn

Comment

No pics but I have video of me shooting my my VR-80. 19 round mags and drums are nice.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My pick
                            A couple of months ago I wrote a review on the Stoeger   M3K semi-automatic shotgun built for the the sport of 3 gun shooting.   ...

Comment

mine ... cheap but effective!
                            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvLE2Ox1750&ab_channel=standbackitsgonnabl o"]Mossberg maverick 88 12G shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Here's one of mine. Benelli M4.

Comment

Working...
                              X