Cousins cancer surgery called off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cousins cancer surgery called off

The hospital called off my cousins cancer surgery due to a shortage of surgeons. ??? A "shortage"? Why? COVID-19 is respiratory, not surgical...

No idea when yet but this ****** me off and has Bobby real concerned. Tuesday they said he needs surgery ASAP, scheduled for Thursday and then a shortage of surgeons...

Thank you again for all the prayers on the other thread. You people ROCK!!

Man thats terrible, continued prayers

Comment

More prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That ain't right. Praying for him

Comment

Prayers sent. Ive never thought about it getting this bad. Your cousins condition sounds alot worse than the covid 19 and sounds life threatning. I hope he can get the help he needs soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucks, but it is quite possible that they have had several surgeons exposed in the community that are now quarantined.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
              The hospital called off my cousins cancer surgery due to a shortage of surgeons. ??? A "shortage"? Why? COVID-19 is respiratory, not surgical...

No idea when yet but this ****** me off and has Bobby real concerned. Tuesday they said he needs surgery ASAP, scheduled for Thursday and then a shortage of surgeons...

Thank you again for all the prayers on the other thread. You people ROCK!!
              Sorry to hear about your cousin. Unfortunately hospitals are having to make decisions on who has to have surgery versus who needs treatment. We will see more and more of this as this virus spreads. Hospitals will have to decide who gets to live or has a better chance of living. I would assume they can't put your cousin surgery because of the recovery time and lack of beds that they will be soon encountering.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers continuing.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    Sorry to hear about your cousin. Unfortunately hospitals are having to make decisions on who has to have surgery versus who needs treatment. We will see more and more of this as this virus spreads. Hospitals will have to decide who gets to live or has a better chance of living. I would assume they can't put your cousin surgery because of the recovery time and lack of beds that they will be soon encountering.
                    They told him a shortage of surgeons, not beds. Who knows...

Comment

My wife’s lymphoma appointments were all cancelled. She went through chemo/radiation late last year and was due for a 3 month re-scan last week....makes me nervous.

Comment

That is disturbing! Prayers for your cousin!

Comment

Prayer Continuing.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Working...
                            X