No announcement yet.

Ran Into “That Guy”...Defending Bowhunters from the Hunting Expert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I met that guy in academy in Denton yesterday.

Comment

I think you handled it quite well in a respectful way. We encounter these types in many places & they sure can rub you the wrong way. Way to be the bigger person in this case. Represents us bow hunters with class

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        “No I don’t hunt. This is my boyfriend’s hoodie.”

Works every time. [emoji51]

Skinny

I don't know why y'all are laughing at someone for simply stating a fact

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear diary..

Comment

He musta missed the word BOW on your TBH hoodie.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              “No I don’t hunt. This is my boyfriend’s hoodie.”

Works every time. [emoji51]

Skinny
              Hilarious

Comment

Good answer! People like this are a real pain.

Comment

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Handled it about as well as you could. Growing up in East Texas, and as a traditional bow hunter I’ve heard most of it from the rifle guys. In fact my hunter education instructors lectured us for about 30 minutes on how traditional bow hunting should be outlawed since all they did was shoot deer in the butt. Sadly he also owned the local archery shop in Tyler at the time. About 2 years later I got grouped with him at a 3D shoot. I whipped his tail with my 21st century longbow and home made cedar arrows. I never said anything but to his credit I got a full apology at the end of the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                      I don't know why you had to be so rude to me. I was just getting the air changed in my tires
                      Puttin nitrogen in 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                        Handled it about as well as you could. Growing up in East Texas, and as a traditional bow hunter I’ve heard most of it from the rifle guys. In fact my hunter education instructors lectured us for about 30 minutes on how traditional bow hunting should be outlawed since all they did was shoot deer in the butt. Sadly he also owned the local archery shop in Tyler at the time. About 2 years later I got grouped with him at a 3D shoot. I whipped his tail with my 21st century longbow and home made cedar arrows. I never said anything but to his credit I got a full apology at the end of the shoot.
                        Outstanding ending to this story!!

Comment

Working...
                        X