Concealed Assault-Style Firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concealed Assault-Style Firearms

I'm no expert and certainly not a politician but I am still trying to figure out which firearms are not assault style during an assault.....

ac

What is concealable about an AR-15? "But stakeholders have speculated that the president could announce regulations on concealed assault-style firearms"

"urging him to take action on the concealed assault-style firearms, which is similar to the one used in the Colorado shooting in which 10 people were killed."

Comment

Just on its face, any executive orders dealing with "ghost guns" will be easy pickin's in court.

Comment

"as well as a ban of assault weapons and high capacity magazines."

How will they define assault weapons? My guess is they will try and ban magazines over 10 capacity since there are some states that have already done that.

Comment

and then they'll see this video and go after revolvers too

1999 World Record revolver drills accomplished by Jerry Miculek! Help support the channel by using the links below!GoPro Hero 7 - https://amzn.to/2We9ABUGoPr...

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how he is going to make a background check mandatory on ghost guns. You know those without a serial number.

Comment

I'm still just ignoring all of the gun-control talk. It'll only apply to you if you let it.

Comment

I'm guessing they will target adjustable pistol braces this round. Low hanging fruit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X