How can i download music ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i download music ......

....to a USB drive. My wife and kids say I cant. Are they right?

If you have mp3s, just plug in the thumb drive to your computer and drag/drop the music.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      If you have mp3s, just plug in the thumb drive to your computer and drag/drop the music.
      Where can I get the mp3 file?

Comment

I don't think you can download from the internet to a thumb drive but you can download to your computer then copy to the thumb drive.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a pretty large music library on a thumb drive. I plug it into the USB port in my truck.
          Easy to do as mentioned above.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            Where can I get the mp3 file?
            I assumed you had them. What music are you wanting to put on a thumb drive? Music you're streaming on Spotify or something?

Comment

I heard you can download/convert music on youtube to an mp3 file.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                ....to a USB drive. My wife and kids say I cant. Are they right?
                You have to download it using a mp3 converter . Then save it in an app called Dropbox then transfer it to your usb .

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  I assumed you had them. What music are you wanting to put on a thumb drive? Music you're streaming on Spotify or something?
                  I'm an old man who knows nothing about this stuff. I listen to classic rock but also like newer rock like nickleback. I have a truck, 2018, that I can't play cds but I can use a thumb drive. I am dumping my smart phone and going back to my flip phone so I can hear better when talking.
                  I want to "turn it up" with my favorites on road trips. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Comment

If you have physical CDs, a CD drive on a computer that also has a USB connection, you can download a CD ripper app to your computer and then use that to copy songs from your CDs to mp3 files on your computer which can then be copied to your thumb drive.

Comment

Keep your old smart phone, and keep all your music on your old smart phone. Then just keep it in your truck and use it to play the music. If the music is downloaded on your phone, then you don’t have to have an cell phone subscription to listen to the music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1. Google “YouTube to mp3 converter”.
                        2. In another window go to YouTube and find any song you want.
                        3. Under the video, click share. Copy the link that pops up.
                        4. Paste the link into the mp3 converter site.
                        5. Download and save it to your computer.
                        6. Move that file to a USB drive.

Comment

Good info...TAGGED.

Comment

Just make a free Spotify account, make a playlist of all your favorites, and play it through Bluetooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You wouldn't download a car

Comment

Working...
                              X