Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for all

Comment

Man, this is tough for you and him. I can only imagine the conflict you have and I admire your resolve to be his friend and help him.

Prayers for strength for you and him. May he find the love of Jesus Christ.

Comment

Prayers sent. Praying for healing for all involved and his realization that this is something he did, not who he is.

Comment

Prayers up!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayer sent for all involved.

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Praying for everyone.

Comment

Prayers up for all. I heard this the other day and believe it may help him.....ther is a reason the windshield is so big and the rearview mirror is so small-where you are heading is a heck of a lot more important than where you have been.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

I hate to hear this. He's lucky he didn't kill someone. He deserves whatever he gets, though.

Comment

Prayers he finds Christ and that he can know that full restoration can be had. Prayers for other family involved in his error of judgment.

Comment

Been down that road and understand. I pulled a buddy out of his rolled F250 and took him to his parents. His dad wasnt happy and told me to take him someplace else.

His dad took his own life years later. That made the drinking worse. Several of us on many occasions tried to talk to him and he quit associating with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            Prayers up for all. I heard this the other day and believe it may help him.....ther is a reason the windshield is so big and the rearview mirror is so small-where you are heading is a heck of a lot more important than where you have been.
                            I like that.
                            Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Prayer up. It seems like it’s harder and harder for people to own up to their decisions.
                              Healing for all involved is the priority

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X