Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of these TV bowhunting "PRO's" really need to just quit!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Western Hunter is about as real as it gets. Most of the show is archery hunting on public land out west. A couple episodes here and there with guns.

Comment

I bet its been since 99 or 2000 since the last time I watched a hunting show. I want to say the last show I watched was Brittingham drilling a Brown bear with his bow at 20 yards. Great video by the way.

Comment

I find it odd that all of the females are smoking hot. It's like average chunky girls don't hunt. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Hunting Public
          Western Hunter
          Meateater
          Midwest Whitetail
          and on occasions Red Arrow
          I think these shows keep it real

Comment

Besides Red Arrow, YouTube is where the good hunting shows are now.

My favorites
            Midwest Whitetail
            Seek One - Some really cool urban hunting series
            4B Outdoors (Texas fella and I think he may be on TBH, not sure)
            Mullet Man (Texas fella) - good mix of traveling for hunting and fishing.
            Growingdeer.tv - they show hunts but also talk about property improvements.
            Ranch Fairy (Texas fella) - bowhunting focused with videos on archery setups and testing

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I find it odd that all of the females are smoking hot. It's like average chunky girls don't hunt. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              All???? I find it odd that most of them that are blondes dye their roots Black

Comment

Cody and Kelsey is by far my favorite show on the outdoors channel. His episodes i think have the best videos out there. He was Shockeys first camera man and he knows how to lay down some video. His story telling is second to none. His 3 part series on his last world class Muley is the best 3 episodes I have ever watched on TV. Mule deer he called Sleepy. Lee and Tiffany i still enjoy because they are always after world class animals. They can both shoot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                  The Western Hunter is about as real as it gets. Most of the show is archery hunting on public land out west. A couple episodes here and there with guns.
                  my sentiments also.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                    Besides Red Arrow, YouTube is where the good hunting shows are now.

My favorites
                    Midwest Whitetail
                    Seek One - Some really cool urban hunting series
                    4B Outdoors (Texas fella and I think he may be on TBH, not sure)
                    Mullet Man (Texas fella) - good mix of traveling for hunting and fishing.
                    Growingdeer.tv - they show hunts but also talk about property improvements.
                    Ranch Fairy (Texas fella) - bowhunting focused with videos on archery setups and testing
                    Good list, I need to check out Mullet Man and 4B.
                    I would add-
                    The Hunting Beast
                    The Hunting Public
                    Whitetail Habitat Solutions

Comment

Working...
                    X