No announcement yet.

Best BBQ Between Hunsville and Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKenzies in Huntsville is awesome, they are gonna open one in Madisonville soon but not open yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Haven't been there but have heard a lot about this little place in Leona.

Leona General Store - I'm guessing it ain't too bad a place.

I take my hunters there almost every Saturday night. It's a no brainer to stop and eat here on a Friday or Saturday night but expect an hour wait or so if you don't come early.

It's the best steak I've ever had someone cook for me. After eating here for the past 15 years or so I'm always disappointed when I go to any other steakhouse.

Oh and whatever size steak in ounces you order, comes out on your plate about 2x bigger than you ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        I take my hunters there almost every Saturday night. It's a no brainer to stop and eat here on a Friday or Saturday night but expect an hour wait or so if you don't come early.

It's the best steak I've ever had someone cook for me. After eating here for the past 15 years or so I'm always disappointed when I go to any other steakhouse.

Oh and whatever size steak in ounces you order, comes out on your plate about 2x bigger than you ordered.
        My neighbor has been bragging on this places steaks for a while. Our place is off 75 and OSR so its only a few minutes away. Gonna have to take the wife here soon.

Comment

Eric, here is a great place too in Huntsville. 100 year old men out front smoking all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
            Country cousins brisket sammich in Centerville. Se corner of 45 & hey 7.

BP
            I always come up 7 from the west. I like to stop there on my journeys. I have never found fault with it.

Comment

Looks and sounds awesome.

Comment

Bumping an old thread to see if there are any recent updates...

BBQ, steaks....whatever... .just looking for a good place to eat along this corridor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                  McKenzies in Huntsville is awesome, they are gonna open one in Madisonville soon but not open yet.
                  You are a sick man...or don't know bbq...

Comment

I couldn't agree more.. That stuff's not fit to eat. About once a decade I'll try it and it's horrible. I have people tell me all the time how good it is and I wonder whats wrong with them.

Directly across from Woody's northbound in a little red building.

Money right here. Rusty cooks some **** good Q and you wont go home hungry like some other places. It's my favorite place in this part of the world and just happens to be in my back yard. FYI he is currently building a sit down restaurant.
                    The lease I recently got on is just down the road from there

Comment

Originally posted by Swamprat View Post
                      Bumping an old thread to see if there are any recent updates...

BBQ, steaks....whatever... .just looking for a good place to eat along this corridor.
                      The Mckenzie is open in madisonville and pretty good

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Coles used to be pretty dang good. They are still decent since they changed owners.

Comment

Aint BBQ but used to be great meal.. in FAIRFIELD...ain't been there i while !

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            Eric, here is a great place too in Huntsville. 100 year old men out front smoking all day.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/new-zion-mis...que-huntsville
                            I was curious if someone was going to mention this. I've only been there once and it was probably 15-20 years ago. I was curious if it was still open.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X