Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buras, La: Headed home to fish the salt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an awesome trip. Thanks for sharing and taking us along.

Comment

Very nice. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Outstanding tirp sir!

Comment

Thx everyone!!![emoji120] Yesterday mom and sis fried trout in the backyard as we trimmed bushes, removed some dead branches, cut grass and did general work around here......lol![emoji6] The whole time the planning for the next trip was being discussed. Big John called twice as he is still bouncing off the walls and wants to pay for the next fishing adventure at Paradise Plus.[emoji3061]
          Oh, sadly I might not be using Captain Anthony again because he don't know his daggum shark species.......NOT......lol!!![emoji1787][emoji38][emoji2957][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like reading/hearing of stories such as these Oscar. Family fun activities that show us life isn’t so bad and focuses on the positives in life. Even down to the frying fish and yard work. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Wow! That looks like it was a fun trip! Yall pulled on some face for sure!

Comment

Well done! Looks like a great time!

Comment

Well Done!

Comment

Man I'm so glad y'all had a good trip! We will be there in June. Can't wait!

Comment

Greatness Oscar!

Comment

Nice haul!

We will be there with Paradise a week from Monday for 3 days of fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Looking fit and lean Mr. Oscar. Those workouts are paying off big time. Congratulations on making that mans trip memorable, you are good people
                          Thx sir!!! I must admit I gained 5.6 pounds being back home, mom kept the temptation level very high as did Chef Bernie! Tomorrow me and #Goggins are going to be grinding hard.
                          Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          Awesome! Thats a mess of fish.
                          The shirts are KA. Big John sure looks happy.
                          Well done MrLandrover.
                          Yessir, the shirts really got Big John! My brother and I told him to honor a man like him at 74 years young was a truly a privilege. He told us stories about our dad we had never heard before........amazing on soooo many levels.
                          Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Y’all do it up right! So glad y’all had a blast! Probably calling them this week!
                          I know we will be calling him this summer to deaux it all over again!
                          Originally posted by Clint View Post
                          Greatness as always Oscar!
                          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Thanks Clint, it was a ton of fun and the conversations were priceless!

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                          Greatness, That what is all about OT.
                          Hey JP, when we were asking about the size of trout we should expect it became clear the BIG trout are right were you got you BEAST!!! IF you ever need me to bother you on the backend of your boat give me a shout.
                          Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          I knew you would not disappoint, Oscar! Makin' memories!!!

Great job of honoring Big John! So cool that he got the biggest fish!
                          U ain't never lied Randy! That BIG REDFISH smashed his previous largest redfish.......that he had mounted probably 40 years ago.........weird how I remember that mount like it was yesterday. It was the biggest mounted fish I had ever seen, outside of a sporting goods store or restaurant.......lol!
                          Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Outstanding! By far one of the best threads of the year. Thanks for sharing.
                          It has been a labor of love the entire time. My nephew is hooked on Big John just like we were as kids. He asked his dad if, "Big John could spend two weeks at grandma's house when he is there this summer" for a month or so............LOL!!!

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                          Stellar. Man that looks like fun, and Oscar you and your brother sure favor! Can't deny each other! Really cool story about Big John. Love it!
                          LOL..........yeap! Mom & Dad were sooooo happy that we were together doing what we used to do as kids. Once we got back from the lodge our sister hung out with us and mom was on cloud nine the whole time. It's amazing to think it has been quite some time since we were all together........even prior to covid. I suspect this week changed alot of that!

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                          Nice haul!

We will be there with Paradise a week from Monday for 3 days of fishing!
                          I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, bring sunblocker and chapstick as I am peeling like a lizard......LOL!!!

Comment

Oscar looks like y'all are having a ball!

Comment

Looks like a great time! My oldest boy has taken an interest in fishing. I might have to give that outfit a call

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

What a cool trip! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X