No announcement yet.

Sad for Dak !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I snapped my knee in half, it was bad, crippled me, I hate Alvord, Texas. Dak will be fine, health wise and money wise, they were not going anywhere this year for sure with all the injuries, hell tristen Hill probably had a worse injury than Dak, may be a year rehab.

Comment

[quote=Buff;15163573]
      Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
      ????? Question about your post, don't understand? If your being rude and crude I've lost lots of respect for a senior TBH brother. And agree I never thought I'd see this on TBH.[/QUOTE

that did read ruder than I intended
      The comment about which knee he uses to disrespect our county and support BLM was meant to imply that I don’t care at all about any pro sports any more.

The second sentence was to say I hate to hear about anyone getting hurt.

Sorry for the poor attempt
      Buff
      Thanks!

Comment

This is why you sign the long term deal. He’s a classy guy and a natural leader, but his accuracy and record as far as wins go, didn’t fit with the $$ he wanted. He should kick his agent in the balls with the good leg he has left.

Comment

[quote=Buff;15163573]
          Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
          ????? Question about your post, don't understand? If your being rude and crude I've lost lots of respect for a senior TBH brother. And agree I never thought I'd see this on TBH.[/QUOTE

that did read ruder than I intended
          The comment about which knee he uses to disrespect our county and support BLM was meant to imply that I don’t care at all about any pro sports any more.

The second sentence was to say I hate to hear about anyone getting hurt.

Sorry for the poor attempt
          Buff

Solid work Sir.

Comment

I have to admit, I committed to not watching any NFL this year due to the shenanigans. Saw the news story on Fox this morning and watched the footage. Nasty injury...reminded me of watching Joe Theisman getting rolled up.

I hope he heals up but I think his leverage to be the highest paid QB is gone. Probably needs to take his franchise money, buy a couple hundred acres in the Hill Country, and shoot pigs and deer for the next 50yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Compound fracture and dislocated ankle. Whew what anugly injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                Is that the leg he uses to kneel on?
                Hate to hear it
                Dak has never taken a knee during the national anthem.

I know you’re a well respected, long time member and I’ve always seen you as a positive man, but Dak is not one of the guys you’re referring to.

He’s lost his mother, brother and still managed to keep his head up enough to be a leader and a respected man. In these crazy times, WE should RESPECT a man like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                  This is why you sign the long term deal. He’s a classy guy and a natural leader, but his accuracy and record as far as wins go, didn’t fit with the $$ he wanted. He should kick his agent in the balls with the good leg he has left.

Jerry’s offer was very fair and I think Dak should have taken it.

I’m pretty sure Dak is one of the most accurate passers in NFL history to this point in his career. Like top 10 at least. Now he has a long career to go and that could change but he’s accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                    Dak has never taken a knee during the national anthem.

I know you’re a well respected, long time member and I’ve always seen you as a positive man, but Dak is not one of the guys you’re referring to.

He’s lost his mother, brother and still managed to keep his head up enough to be a leader and a respected man. In these crazy times, WE should RESPECT a man like that.

Karma has a way of rearing it’s ugly head sometimes.......

Comment

I had a snow skiing accident about 8 years ago that was a similar break. Didn't compound because of my ski boot thank goodness. That was tough to watch and I can't watch stuff like that since I broke my leg.
                      I was up-and-going 80% after PT in 3-4 months, and he is a slightly better fine-tuned athlete than I am (HeeHee).
                      I wish him a speedy and full recovery. I'm a Dak fan and a lifelong Cowboy fan.

Comment

First off I'm not a cowboy's fan but I hate to see anyone get hurt. I'll be surprised if he plays again or much at all kinda looked like a Joe Theismann type of injury. Why would they not tank the rest of the games and go after Sunshine (Trevor Lawrence) from Clemson?

Comment

I took a guy and his son hunting last year that called Dak his cousin. I kind of laughed, and started to make fun of him because he's just a regular ole SETX white dude. Then he busted out his phone where they talk on a regular basis, and showed me videos of his kids playing catch with him in his front yard... I don't know his political views, and I don't care what his views are. Just because someone does something that you don't agree with doesn't make them a terrible human being. Seeing how Dak is to his family, and reading a little bit about Dak shows me that he is a great individual. Also for those of you who say his record doesn't reflect a big contract please look at his stats not their record. I walked by the TV with the game on last week and Dallas has the second worst defense in the league. Defense wins football games, and lack of a defense will loose football games!

Comment

Sad for Dak !!!

Sucks for the guy hopefully he has a good recovery.

I don’t watch NFL anymore but what do the daily watchers here think on the cowboys record this year. I wouldn’t doubt its the same with or without dak with the defensive injuries.

Hopefully he gave his agent a good kick in the nutz.

Last edited by txwhitetail; 10-13-2020, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Sucks for the guy hopefully he has a good recovery.

I don’t watch NFL anymore but what do the daily watchers here think on the cowboys record this year. I wouldn’t doubt its the same with or without dak with the defensive injuries.

Hopefully he gave his agent a good kick in the nutz.

Going in to sunday Dallas had the #1 ranked offense and the #30 ranked defense. The offense has scored over 30 points in 4 out of 5 games. if they had half a defense they would be undefeated right now.
                              Dak is a huge part of that #1 offense, hopefully Big Red can step up and shake off the rust.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                                https://i.imgur.com/xwIbmDe.jpg

Karma has a way of rearing it’s ugly head sometimes.......
                                That was NOT during the National Anthem.
                                That was the ENTIRE team walking out in unison and all taking a knee for a few seconds to show unity before the Anthem, which they all stood for.

Comment

Working...
                                X