Picked up a bug today, ZXR21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a bug today, ZXR21

Already thinking bass fishing now, was not planning to have till Feb but the dealer already had one on order. super excited to get on the water.
    Attached Files

droooooool! Nice boat man!

Comment

Fish catching machine.....the boat. Awesome dude. I've been in a Skeeter since 1985. (not the same one, lol)

Comment

Dang that’s awesome.

Comment

Should have watched Ken Smiths youtube review of this hull before pulling the trigger on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
            Should have watched Ken Smiths youtube review of this hull before pulling the trigger on this one.
            I did but he is off a bit on the porpoise issue, he did not have the Jackplate set correctly. Take his videos with a grain of salt, he is in them for 1 day. He did give it a good grade, and he has great points but again he does not own one. They are all priced way too high, but the best 21’ boat value out there right now for a new boat
            Last edited by Bowtech32; 12-23-2020, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Looking good, Congrats

Comment

Dang good looking boat! Fish going to be jumping right in it! Congrats! What's the story with that 372V in background?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                  I did but he is off a bit on the porpoise issue, he did not have the Jackplate set correctly. Take his videos with a grain of salt, he is in them for 1 day. He did give it a good grade, and he has great points but again he does not own one. They are all priced way too high, but the best 21’ boat value out there right now for a new boat
                  100% correct. Most of his videos I disagree with the content.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                    Dang good looking boat! Fish going to be jumping right in it! Congrats! What's the story with that 372V in background?
                    Keeping it for my son, my dad bought it when I was a teenager and we had a ton of memories, that was his retirement boat. He passed away when I was 24, I have been using it since. Still in Great shape for a 28 year old boat, but I just can’t sell it. My son and I will update it a bit and it will be his.

Comment

Nice boats, I bought a new one ( yellow and white) in 2014 put 10 hours on it, and sold it. Really nice boats, I just could not justify the cost, as I could see I was not going to use it enough. Every time I see one, some thing in me still wants one, but I know better now. Bump for yea, nice ride !

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                        Keeping it for my son, my dad bought it when I was a teenager and we had a ton of memories, that was his retirement boat. He passed away when I was 24, I have been using it since. Still in Great shape for a 28 year old boat, but I just can’t sell it. My son and I will update it a bit and it will be his.
                        That will be awesome and lots more memories from that old boat. Again Congrats on the new bug!

Comment

I’m out of the game for a bit but have had two skeeters and will get another when it’s time. Beautiful boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bragger! Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful ride, congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X