No announcement yet.

Freestone County Hunting 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of hogs, a few does and a few yearling bucks, a couple of non working cameras!

Comment

Thats a good buck and ouch to a few non working cameras!

Comment

anyone hunting this weekend? rain should have helped atleast settle the dust. i have only seen a few trees with acorns and they're not loaded, how bout yall?

Comment

I was in the stand Saturday, no rain in the Oakwood area until after dark. The deer were moving pretty good, no shooters this time tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
            Best friend that I hunt NW Ok with has a couple hundred acres that back up to the mine and another big ranch. Got pics of some giants and other real good deer. Plus it’s another place to hunt, can’t have too many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Oh the mine. That's the one place you'll find the giants in this area.

Comment

anyone hunt this weekend? Saw a few does and small bucks. deer are hitting acorns hard

Comment

I’ve been in the stand the past two days. I’ve seen crazy chasing action both mornings. I’ve got a few new bucks showing up as well. I couldn’t get a shot at a buck so this morning I took out a doe. Going back this weekend to hopefully get a buck.
                Last edited by Buck Shot; 10-21-2021, 03:57 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

I shot my best Freestone County buck on Sunday! Scored 138 3/4 with a broke brow tine.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice buck

Originally posted by ETX_REAPER View Post
                    I shot my best Freestone County buck on Sunday! Scored 138 3/4 with a broke brow tine.
                    Chasing?

Comment

Congratulations! Nice buck

Comment

All I gotta say is some of you need to learn how to score deer correctly

Comment

Nice buck. Congratulations!

Comment

The score was done by the books from b&c score card. The score is done gross and not net. Nets are for fishing and a deer doesn't need any deducts because he was perfectly symmetrical.

Comment

To everyone else the bucks were chasing and thanks for the congrats.

Comment

Anyone hunt north Wortham towards curie? Curious what numbers and quality is like around the area?

Comment

Working...
                                X