What about the pigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the pigs?

If lots of axis, blackbuck and whitetail freeze this week, what about the dadgum pigs?

I hope they all freeze solid. And the raccoons too.

Na bro. They are survivors.

Comment

They are like cockroaches......nothing can kill them off.

Comment

I was wondering about that today. There’s so many they’ll make lots of body heat I guess...

Comment

They won’t. I kicked one out of bed today, he was bedded under a bunch of old fence posts. Drive right up on him and woulda killed him, except I forgot to throw my truck in park and darn near lost it when I threw the door open to hop out and get a rest! ��

They have enough body mass, fat, thick hide and undercoat to withstand it.

Comment

Unfortunately pigs do just fine in the cold, proven by the fact that they are surviving and thriving in Canada haha. Not to mention the pure Eurasian pigs that are native to so much of Europe including Russia and Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Bureau2 View Post
              I was wondering about that today. There’s so many they’ll make lots of body heat I guess...
              Big daddy boar is convincing sows the best way to keep warm tonight is to make more... boo!!!

Comment

I drove home from the panhandle leaving at around noon. I saw more coyotes and pigs driving home than I think i ever have. I think they are the only **** critters that don’t mind this crap.

Comment

Like any other animal outdoors, the very old, the very young, and those in poor health are most at risk.

Comment

Pig pile will keep em warm

Comment

I realize all of that, but dang! Y'all are bringin' me down, bros! Maybe THIS time all the pigs will freeze!

Comment

Its kinda funny some of these critters from Africa, just like many of them don’t know the demoncraps started abortion clinics to kill them off, the animals don’t know when they are cold.

A pig knows when its cold and takes very appropriate measures. If it weren’t enough I observed this already in life, I watched pigs go to the top of a hill that was recently cedar mulched and make beds in this mulch. Seems this mulch especially when exposed to solar rays makes its own heat and the pigs exploited this fact.

Comment

If all the pigs froze, what would folks go after in the off season??? they'd all go nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                            If all the pigs froze, what would folks go after in the off season??? they'd all go nuts.
                            Axis. Or fish.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                              I drove home from the panhandle leaving at around noon. I saw more coyotes and pigs driving home than I think i ever have. I think they are the only **** critters that don’t mind this crap.
                              ummmm---- what were they, driving............???

sorry, I couldn't help myself....

Comment

Working...
                              X