Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Welcome to the Democrat party y'alls!
    I didn't think we qualified, but we got one. We don't deserve or need it. Sure hope they knew what they were doing and that this truly does help in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      We never get a refund. I try to break even but usually have to pay a few hundred. I don't like letting the government hold my money.
      I was pretty proud of myself last year... I had to pay... ONE dollar sent em a check.

Comment

Do not currently qualify but since they are going off last years tax's I guess that means we do qualify... We had to pay last year and wrote that check March 1st so curious how that'll effect things? Always do taxes early to.

Sister got hers this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Welcome to the Democrat party y'alls!
          If you buy guns or ammo with it, that reverses the effects.

Comment

Anyone have any guns for sale? $1,200 max....

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
              For y'all that are getting a check, did y'all get a refund last year? I haven't got a refund in forever... and no stimulus check
              The stimulus has absolutely nothing to do with you getting or not getting a refund

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                Anyone have any guns for sale? $1,200 max....
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                  The stimulus has absolutely nothing to do with you getting or not getting a refund
                  Yeah... I know. I was asking cause they said they would use the bank info from the refund from 2018 or 2019. and was wondering if all the folks that got a stimulus check got a refund last year.

Comment

It's my understanding that those who did not get a refund through direct deposit will be receiving a actual check in the mail. Which obviously will take longer to receive. I'm like others have mentioned, got a refund last yr (18) but had to pay for 2019. My daughter got hers today through direct deposit but I did not.

Comment

1. Has nothing to do with ever getting a refund

2. The threshold to get nothing is something like 195-200k a year as a couple. Starts tapering off at 150k but goes to 0 at the other income level.

Comment

think they are gonna open up a portal today to let folks enter in bank info to get direct deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          If you buy guns or ammo with it, that reverses the effects.
                          What he said

I just checked mine...In da bank.
                          Paper check folks may have to wait a bit.

Comment

Wife and I got ours last night.

Comment

WTH is a tax return???

Comment

Hello hunting funds! It is nice to see but I know there are others out their in need of it. My wife and I will do our part helping local businesses and the kids money will each open up a savings account.

Comment

Working...
                                X