where would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
    I would talk to Darton on here and go to Oklahoma. Easy drive, pretty country, big deer. Just wish I could convince my wife that the 6 hour drive from here is no big deal. Haha
    Yes sir, I've already reached out to him

Comment

A year ago I would have said Throckmorton Cnty, but prices are above $3k/acre in a lot
      Of cases now so you can’t get 100 acres for 300k

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
        A year ago I would have said Throckmorton Cnty, but prices are above $3k/acre in a lot
        Yep,small places in this area are going up fast. Txdot guy who issued my permit for driveway said lots of out of staters buying land. Unfortunately, alot from the communist west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
          I love that area out that way, just not gonna be in my price range.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
            Serious answer, without considering drive, would be Melvin/Brady/Menard triangle. It would take some looking but I think you can find land at $3000 per in that area.
            Yep.^^^

Starting to get some good axis populations too

Comment

We have property in Edwards county and looking at property in Arkansas and Missouri you can get better deals and the deals are out there to be had.

Comment

The cool thing about out of state people buying “deals” up here is all the nice new hunting spots for us local guys.

Kidding! Kind of….

Comment

If you can handle the cold, land in North Dakota is cheap.
                  Lots of game and few people.

Comment

just saw a new listing in Southern Coleman county asking something like $4,600/acre seems sky high to me.

Comment

Do you guys think land prices will go down? I've been looking for a small recreational/hunting property in Oklahoma and really kicking myself for not jumping on something a few years back.

Comment

Edwards or the Northern part of Val Verde County

Comment

Between I-30 and I-20

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
                            Do you guys think land prices will go down? I've been looking for a small recreational/hunting property in Oklahoma and really kicking myself for not jumping on something a few years back.
                            No sir I do not

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                              I know you said 100 acres but there may be a guy on here about to sell 30 acres next to LCRA land....supposedly has big deer but you will have to see for yourself as pictures are off limits....
                              cehorn is joking about this post. pretty funny anyway.

Can't go wrong with OK, AR, MO,

How about this place in Ok.
                              Last edited by Bassdeer; 11-04-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

i wanted to kick this up one more time. it looks like we may be ready to make a move here, and we should be able to get closer to $500k for our land now, i would like to find something 200 acres or bigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X