No announcement yet.

Shingles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you get better sooner than later, Brother. Don't pop the blisters. Let them do themselves.

Stress can also trigger them.

Comment

I thought for sure some docs would be working tomorrow. So far no luck.

Comment

Jeez Bruce...I had no idea you were having such a rough time. Sorry man. Hope the meds they giving you help and you find some relief. My wife just got over them a few weeks ago for the third time and is doing much better. Feel better soon.

Comment

Haven’t been able to score on meds yet bro. Glad wifey is out of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
            Haven’t been able to score on meds yet bro. Glad wifey is out of the woods.

This is what I was prescribed. It has the same effects as alcohol apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will try to contact them tomorrow. Hope none of y’all come down with this.

Comment

I've had them a couple of times, years back. It was usually a cluster of blisters on my lower back right on the beltline. Calamine lotion was all the sawbones told me to use. Going to look into the shot now that I'm 65.

Comment

Had shingles at least 15 years ago on the top of my head. Got over them but to this day my head itches from time to time in the exact position. Good luck. Wish them on nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Got the vaccine at the prescribed time and years later I developed it. Skin is very sensitive and keeps me awake most of the night. I never developed the blisters though so maybe the shot mitigated it. Still suxx
                    Did you get the new vac (2 shots) they came out with?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      The vaccine can not be administered while under an outbreak.
                      I meant antiviral meds that they generally prescribe at an outbreak.

Comment

Working...
                      X