No announcement yet.

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I carry a Ruger LC9, in my front pocket. I also carry one spare mag.

Comment

colt delta elite 10mm loaded up with silvertips.........

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
        For me it’s a Glock-29. Been carrying it since ‘05. Still in its 10mm configuration.

After reading the results MikeD is getting from his conversion I may look at fitting a .357 SIG barrel to it. I have plenty of brass & bullets to use.

My other favorite was a SIG 229 in .357 SIG. I ended up selling it to a fella back in AZ .

Now it’s one of those guns I wish I never sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you want a 357 Sig, get you a G31. No need to have a large frame pistol when it will fit in the regular frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

G48 with Overwatch Precision trigger, 507K, and Shield S15 mags.

Comment

For me Glock 48 with S15 mag. I haven’t got to carry a 43x but that’s the only one I could see standing a chance of beating it out for me

Comment

G43X with S15 mag.

For deeper CC: G43 with Taran tactical +1 (only adds 1/8”).

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                For me Glock 48 with S15 mag. I haven’t got to carry a 43x but that’s the only one I could see standing a chance of beating it out for me

I have the 48 and 43. You can swap slides and make a 43X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                  G43X with S15 mag.

For deeper CC: G43 with Taran tactical +1 (only adds 1/8”).
                  This or the 365.

I sold my 365. I wish I hadn't.

Comment

Before micros were the “thing” I toted Glocks almost exclusively because of round capacity. That being said.....until something better comes along the P365 is what I’ll have on me. I’ve carried a whole bunch of micros over the years but this Sig conceals well, has an awesome trigger, is both ergonomic and accurate....and totes 11 rounds.

Comment

I carry a glock 19 just fine

Comment

For those with the P365, what CCW holster are y'all using?

I'm looking to get the P365, but not sure which holster options are out there.

Comment

Surprised no one mentioned the Springfield Hellcat. My wife ordered me one to try out with the shield RMSc red dot. Comes with 11+1 and 13+1.

Comment

My son bought the Hellcat when it first came out. He's always tried to 1-up the ole man...with the 1 extra round [emoji23]

He didn't like the overall ergonomics compared to my P365 and couldn't get it to group for shatt! He sold it and bought a 365.
                            Nothing against Springfield Armory. I love their triggers and even carried an XDM 9 for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              My son bought the Hellcat when it first came out. He's always tried to 1-up the ole man...with the 1 extra round [emoji23]

He didn't like the overall ergonomics compared to my P365 and couldn't get it to group for shatt! He sold it and bought a 365.
                              Nothing against Springfield Armory. I love their triggers and even carried an XDM 9 for awhile.

Good to know. Other than the G48 / G43X’s 15+1, the P365 and Hellcat (and now Shield plus and Ruger ) are really the choices for micro compact these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glock 43 here, the x grip is just a little to long for my iWeb.

Comment

Working...
                                X