$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    Oh it’s moving. Slowly but surely. I put back in around 11:00 and just broke the $1K profit mark.

I’m almost back to passing break even with all my coins. We will see where it goes this week and decide if I want to go long term or just make a few dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      I’m almost back to passing break even with all my coins. We will see where it goes this week and decide if I want to go long term or just make a few dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I’m up a good bit but did try to sell a couple of times at the perfect opportunity. When I went to trade Elonone for Ethereummax in Uniswap it charged me ethereum but never swapped them. I should be able to exchange token for token correct?

Comment

I don't know how you guys are up. I know this is way up from yesterday morning, but I still have not gained back my original investment, which wasn't much.

Comment

Bought low and cheap again, in for 3 Billion plus and watch it grow every morning collecting 2 percent redistribution.

What you guys need to understand with AstroElon, Elonone is that its like a baby in womb. It has had a 'soft" release and ONLY available on Uniswap, the majority of the public dosent have a clue its there yet. A CEX listing agreement was signed and its about to go on a full public exchange.. BABY STEPS

Comment

I can't find Elonone on Uniswap. I've got everything in Metamask wallet and have it over on Uniswap, but when i type in Elonone to try to swap out with ether, it doesnt show up on the list??

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
              I can't find Elonone on Uniswap. I've got everything in Metamask wallet and have it over on Uniswap, but when i type in Elonone to try to swap out with ether, it doesnt show up on the list??
              You have to enter the token code sir 0x97b65710d03e12775189f0d113202cc1443b0aa2
              Last edited by Mr. Whiskers; 05-18-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                Here ya go , direct link, just connect your wallet set slip a 5 to 7 percent

DEXTools, the gateway to DEFI, real-time charts, history and all token info from blockchain.

Comment

[ATTACH]1050081[/ATTACH]

Comment

the scary part is Elon Musk. He's unstable and could sink all of this with a tweet or a bad punch line delivery.

Im in for 35.5B

Comment

Will the gas prices be lower when it hits the exchange? Not sitting in near as much as some, but I’m up to 4.2 billion and fingers crossed it goes zoom when it hits the exchange.

Comment

When is this supposed to go on public exchange

Comment

Smells like a penny stock tease

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Y’all need to get on this too. Seems ol’ Elons made a lot of people pretty mad here lately.

Comment

Are there any tools out there that I can monitor the current value of my E1 wallet?

I've tried dextools.io but they want me to send DEXT and hold DEXT.

Comment

So I was able to swap my Eth for Elon in with Metamask/Uniswap. Now where can I view my Elon balance?

NVM, go it.
                                Last edited by 4Christ; 05-20-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X